The Reason

Born from the beginning. Was never a reward. Many people think its a given treasure, or something that they thought beautiful was born in the world. That's every ones first thought. But once there children get older, the parents think.

"How could this have happened?"

"Was taking care of you for nothing?"

"Can't i give you enough?"

"How can i please you?"

"Why won't you stop?"

"Why don't you trust me"

So many things come in the future of their minds, many kids even adults themselves don't notice it unless they actually were paying attention to someone who's always been there since the beginning. But not like mine. Not mine.

"..."

One of the kids had kicked the ball on the roof, so I used my power, the flowers gathered around the ball letting it float down the roof landing softly on my hands, I turn to look at them, and I saw there eyes, frightened like they've seen a monster.

"Here.."

I said giving them the ball, but they backed away,

"It's her!"

"Yeah it is"

I looked at them confused.

"Run!!"

They began running away,

Don't run...

Please... I don't want to be al-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up.  I was staring up at the sky, that was not tainted by anything.  I didn't wake up from an alarm. But by a broken radio that played in my head. Repeatedly would make an alarm noise.

"..."

I couldn't speak, nor scream. I stood, walking down the dirt road, everyone stared.

"Why doesn't she just die already?"

"What a monster"

"Oh no its her"

"Why would something like that be born?"

I am not human. Nor monster.

I made it to class, and everyone stared.

Stop stop stop stop

I hate stares. I made it to the back, every class room in this building looked like a college room, huge, and have those curved connected desk, never parted. I sat at the back corner like always, when I sat, the teacher came in, he was sure cute, looked to young to be a teacher like 20 young, but I think that's actually how old he is! But whatever. He had this grey silver fur, with blue streaks, he was a wolf.

"Kato! Can you kick out that smelling mess!"

One of the girls said, oh. Never mind not a girl, an ugly squirrel.

"No I can not"

She sighed, and grinned at me, I rolled my eyes and looked away as the kids laughed. Everyone sat in the front, while I sat at the back.

"Now class begins! This is a start of a new year you newbies, so tell me! Why do you decide to become a Empress or an Emperor?"

Everyone stood, so they could answer, and sit.

"I Sally Acorn wants to become an Empress, because I'm the most beautiful, and I want to show everyone how beautiful I am!"

A few kids clapped, or laughed,