I Don't Know

...

"I'll accept the offer. Only in this lovely roses behave"

The emperor said smiling at me softly, I heard Shadow growl, but I ignored him.

"..."

I bowed me head.

"No need to thank me young on, I a sure you, I'll be happy doing the pleasure of meeting you when your empress"

I smiled happily, I was never looked up to, I didn't have anyone to think i'd succeed, but now! I do, I feel so happy I began crying, I heard a creek on the floor, I looked up and the emperor kisses my forehead,

"I'll see you soon"

I blinked once, and we were out of the village, right where i met him.

"Whoa! We are back here"

"So the rumors are true. He's a Demon."

I froze, looking at Silver.

"A child in this village cursed by a demon, he doesn't have our village curse, it's a dragon curse, this village long ago was burned by a dragon, one of the villagers stood up, and casted the dragon away in a gem deep in the ground, but as time past the gem itself floated in a river that was made. And so a villager found it getting cursed by the rock holding the dragons power, people feared those who held it, knowing that the person could lose control letting the dragon free once more, and destroy the village. It's been 100 years, and now the curse holds the new emperor Shiz."

I listened knowing this curse was really different from mine, my curse was-

"Its so different from ours"

I looked at Sonic,

"Have you heard of it?"

They began walking three of them ahead, as I walked behind them,

"No not really, I haven't looked up on our history"

"Well. There was a curse to say that, there was the most beautiful woman in the village, she was the most strongest of all. But one day, she went into a cave were a curse was -"

"Sometimes I think the demon thing has started with curses"

I looked to Shadow,

"Yeah true"

"But no this is different"

"How?"

Silver asked interested.

"Well. I looked up more, and found out the most beautiful woman, was a demon at birth"

"Demon?"

"Yes. She was strong from behind demon but human,but then she met an angel in the cave"

"Angel!? No fuc-"

"Yes. A Angel chained up to never leave, once she freed him with her strength he tried to kill her, because finding out that she was a demon and human child, it was bad for the heavens, but."

"But?"

"He saw her eyes"

"Eyes?"

"Yes.. She was the most beautifulest yes, so he fell for her beauty, and was in love in first sight"

"Your making it sound like a fairy tale"

"But its true, as she worked in the fields, he noticed no one knew what she was, so once he tried acting human for the most longest time, she fell in love with the angel who was in love with her. They went out, did some forbidden things, soon he fell to be a fallen angel from betraying the gods. So before he was turned human, they made love, getting her pregnant with a child born to be, Angel and Demon, the village found out by seeing wings and horns on the child, so the woman quickly fled, the angel who was turned human fled with her, but she grew old with him deep in the forest, before that, they made our village with their to hands, making--"

"...."

He turned around to look at me,

"Why do you cry?"

I looked at Sonic shocked, I touched my cheek to feel only one eye crying.

"You okay?"

Silver said rushing to my aid,

"...H-Here"

Sonic opened his arms to me, I felt the urge to run into them because I was never welcomed to anyone's arms...

"...S..Sonic!"

I rushed by Silver jumping into Sonic's arms.