The Tears

... How am I supposed to react? As I thought that. Maybe I could have helped myself, I wish I never ran, I wish I never hurt you made new scars. I wish everything was different... That I wasn't a demon, and you an angel, we are doing the same crime as our great great whatever great parents did, and so on, so on. Since then. I wanted to know the stories the tales, the tears that were shed during there battles. As I was born my mother heard I was cursed as the demon child, she hated what I was, but treasured me to not become one.

She failed.

I wonder why. My story is never been told. Maybe I can tell you. Back when I was looking for you, I met this girl.

 Back when I was looking for you, I met this girl

Maria.

I stared at her dark blue eyes like they were soulless.

"Shadow right?"

I froze from her words that were soft a pure.

"How do you know my name human?"

I asked glaring at her, she was taller than I, but i liked that.

"I can see the future"

She said smiling softly to me, as I looked shock to her, she put down a set of paint, and a sheet, drawing something, I watched her, while the group was busy partying about our new adventure.

"My names Maria. And this is your future"

She lifts up the sheet, and showed me what she drew. But the thing was. I was filled with darkness covered in blood.

"What is that?!"

I snapped at her,

"Its your future..."

She said looking at me coldly.

"..."

As I stared at her eyes, they became more alive when they stared into mine. That's when, I started to follow her, until the day came where she pulled me out of my hiding spot.

"Hey, you done hiding?"

She asked flicking my nose, I covered it, and glared at her.

"I w-wasn't!"

I felt my cheeks become warm. I think I was losing feelings for you.. Amy..

"come with me"

I said grabbing her hands, she looked at me shocked, those once cold eyes turned into light as day.

She asked of course.

We gotten closer than I thought

We gotten closer than I thought. We even looked like a hedgehog and human together. But I knew she would never feel that way for me. She seemed more happier.

As I started looking for Amy, and she was with me for months, I began to grow more and more feelings for Maria than I did Amy

As I started looking for Amy, and she was with me for months, I began to grow more and more feelings for Maria than I did Amy. But Amy would never leave my mind, the rose never left my side, and her image never left me. She was Unforgettable. I saw Maria smile, and I imaged Amy being the one smiling. You never left me. But one day.

"Gah...Ah...a....ah..."

I held Maria close into my arms as she whimpers in pain, blood gushing out of her stomach,

"S...Shadow"

She said lowly, reaching up, her eyes growing darker and darker, and she trembles, breathing heavily.

"M-m-Maria I'm here!!!"

I grabbed her hand, tearing up, she began smiling.

"Pl..Pl...plea..please love...someone....an..and never..."

She traced something on my hand that was simply a symbol and it must have been a curs, because i felt something run through my body, and the demon that was once locked inside me was yanked out of its holder.

"....Forget to--"

....

...

..

.

I sighed, my life turned empty, after her death, i felt like everyone i love leaves or dies.

"Stop!!"

I was pushed back, I stared at Amy's eyes that started to tear up,

"D-Don't touch me!"

She punched my chest weakly, crying and crying, i watched her, my tears were going down, and I felt myself weaken, I fell down sitting in front of her, I knew i transferred my memories into her head, i guess she's scared. because she saw the demon inside me... I wonder... is she going to accept me?