I Tried

I knew what I did wrong, But I spoke to Sonic out of all people. Sonic...

~Shadow's POV~

I just stood there watching her hug the faker. I growled pissed off, walking up ahead,

"Shadow wait"

I turned to look back, Silver grabbed my hand looking at me worried.

"I'm fine"

I pulled my hand away walking still, Silver ran to catch up, and walked beside me, leaving those to behind, but then.

"Your blushing Shadow"

Silver poked my cheek, I froze covering my face with my hand walking faster, I'm on blushing because! Her voice is so damn cute! 

...

I walked to my front door, standing there staring at it,

"...."

I smiled, and opened it, faking a smile, my mother smiled at me, and hugged me.

"Ooo! Your back! I was so worried"

"Oh, Shadow your home"

I looked over my mothers shoulder to see my older sis brushing her teeth"

"You came back so fast! I thought it would take forever!"

"Well, we have the Faker so we made it faster than expected."

"So what he say?"

"Who?"

My sister pulled my mother away from me.

"The emperor"

She looked at me flicking my nose,

"He said he will... for Amy only"

"For Amy Only?"

"Yes.. If she wants it then he'll do it, but he'll only do orders only if Amy wishes it"

"What!? That's no fair!"

"I know. So if Amy becomes Empress-"

"That monster will never become empress!"

I froze, looking up at my mother, who looked terrified.

"Never!"

My mother said turning away going into her room,

"Don't mind her Shadow"

My sister patted my head.

"She'll never think of you like that child"

I clenched my teeth together, She's not a monster!

"She's like you, I know, but your different, your a- lets put it, the villages cure"

I nuzzled my sisters hand.

"If you say so"

I smiled at her, she smiled back, heading up stairs, I sighed, and headed up myself, I walked down the hall, but heard noises, I stepped back a few steps to peek in my sisters room, the door was slightly open and her bed was in view.

"...."

I saw her kissing that guy again, I don't know his name, but she must really like him, I see him around all the time, he's well known to, but i don't bother trying to know him.

"Shade you sure you want to do this here?"

"I don't want to go back to your place, your bed is to comfy I might fall asleep again"

"Well. You want to do it on a uncomfortable bed?"

He chuckles,

"I don't want to fall asleep"

I rolled my eyes, and walked away, heading to my room down the hall, but then, I stopped before I made it to my door, I opened the door I stopped in front of to see my other sister sleeping, she seems really tired, I looked at her camera on the floor, and picked it up, seeing it still on.

"..."

She was hanging out with Silvers little sister again, they seem more closer than before. I put down the camera softly, and closed the door slowly, but when I did, i heard a creak beside me, 

"Oh hey Shann"

I turned to look at him, he was holding a doll,

"Hey.."

"What are you doing up so late?"

"Well... I heard moans, so I knew what they were doing.. I was going to sleep with Sam"

I nod opening the door again, just to be creeped out by Sam standing there.

"Shann you okay?"

"No. Moans"

They are twins. They look just alike.

"Oh.. I see, come on"

They even act alike, i was like invisible because they didn't say anything to me and closed the door.

".Okay."

I went to my room, and closed the door behind me, seeing it perfectly clean, I put everything down, and yawned lightly, sitting down on my bed, but then. A flash of Amy hugging Sonic got me mad! I just.. Felt furious! I tried so hard for her to hug, or talk to me! But him?! Out of everyone he didn't even try! All he did was open arms and she ran to them! I could have done that!

"..Fuck this!"

I threw a rose at the wall, setting the flower in flames to ashes, that was a flower that bloomed every 10 years. I found out about it before we went off... I went looking for it, while we looked for Amy, and I found it inside a little river fall, picking it was the hardest thing tho! There were monsters appearing, I knew it was hard to get back, but Silver saved my ass, he pulled me up with his power making me fly all way to him, and we ran. But what was the point on getting such a rose... If it'll never die? I looked at the rose that wasn't even damaged! It was like it never burned. I growled angrily that it didn't because every time I looked at him, made me feel like I was so stupid!