His Hand

End Of Memory

"Come here"

I struggled, this freak is attacking me again!

"!!!"

I grabbed his hands trying to pry away,

"Nope your going to fucking die miss demon!"

I felt my sight getting blurring, his hands gripped down on my neck as my life flashed through my eyes, blood was spilling onto my face,

"??"

I felt the grip untighten, and his weight was light,

"Huh?"

My vision came back, and I saw him collapse beside me, I pushed him off, and sat up looking around.

"Amelia!"

I looked up and saw Raven,

"R-Raven?"

"He's not dead, just knocked out, hurry we don't have enough time to stick around"

She held out her hand, I reached up and grabbed it and we flew.

...

I coughed,

"You okay?"

"Yeah... Just my throat hurts"

"He did try to kill you"

"...Yeah"

I sat down at the table,

"We should change our looks here"

"Yeah.."

I... Was back home. We came here to get Chi back. Chu isn't dead as I thought, he was just knocked out but he's dying, we need Chi to heal him because she's the one who has the power to.

"I have the layout"

Raven said putting down a huge paper on the table, I looked down at it, but I looked away looking around trying to remember the village I once lived in, everyone looks happier, no more fear lingers, the village shops are more cutesy and houses are bigger and the village is so huge it connected to Shiz's village, alway to the Blossom Village.

"..."

"Amelia"

I turned back to look at Raven.

"That's what we have to keep calling you yet your names Amy, your name has to stay your fake name okay?"

I nodded,

"Okay then, you can't call me Raven here, nor Crow, because thats my big brothers name, so it has to be-"

"Here you go, bird seeds in icecream, and for you a strawberry milk shake for you"

I nod, as the waiter put our drinks in front of us, I looked at Raven, we smiled happily at her drink.

"Anywho, it has to be-"

"Blakey bright?"

I looked up at the waiter again,

"Yes?"

Raven said looking at him confused.

"Well, those guys over there said they want to give you this"

He puts down a vanilla cake that has a seed on top, with amazing design on it,

"Should thank them after"

The waiter walked away, me and Raven glanced over to the guys and saw Crow there smirking, and there was his friend,  

"Crowy?!"

I yawned, and Raven stood running across the cafe, to his table hugging him, I was about to stand but I bumped into someone.

"Whoa!"

"Sorry"

I said looking at him but my eyes widen,

"Its okay"

Shadow.. He smiled at me and continued on walking, I just watched him, and I bursted in tears.

"Huh? Oh did i hurt you?!"

He came back to me, I only backed away but fell back on my seat.

"You okay?"

I cried more, he grabbed onto my hands... His hands... are so soft...