Comfortable

Knowing that calling her mine wasn't so good. She turned all red. Why is she getting all flustered? I smiled at her, she turned even more red, whats with her? Doesn't she like the Faker.. I mean... She did talk to him and he did get the damn first hug.

"..Why not stay with me tonight?"

I looked at her serious, she just stared at me.

"No"

"Ouch! So mean just gave the answer like It was nothing"

I sighed,

"But i'm serious"

"I'm serious to"

I began getting upset.

"Don't kid"

"I'm not kidding"

I began to growl.

"Come on!"

"Where we going?"

I rolled my eyes, and pulled Amy, we made it to my house.

"I s-said no"

I turn back to her, seeing her all red.

"It's not dark yet, but we should rest for our next mission, Sally's group hasn't returned so we have to go-"

I felt her cling to me,

"H-huh?!"

I could feel my cheeks become hot, I literally started to tremble.

"U-Umm.."

"Okay..."

She looked up at me, her eyes were watery, and she looked so innocent! I shook my head,

"Alright then come on"

I hugged her, and grabbed her hand leading her to the back,

"Why won't we go through the front door?"

"Well, my moms busy so if she see's us she'll get mad, there's always a bucket at the door and it'll knock it over, and my mom has to clean again"

"....I see"

"Climb up"

We had to climb the grape fence, as we did, I tried not looking up her short red dress.

"This is your room?"

I looked up at her,

"No."

"Well. Good. I don't want to see this again"

Amy scooted and went to the other window.

"Huh?"

I climbed up and looked, I turned all red, looking away quickly, Dammit she should close her curtains to! Her and her boyfriend could do this somewhere else not here.

"This one right?"

"Yeah"

She opened it and climbed in, I jumped and grabbed on the edge of the window, climbing in, I saw Amy right there, she was sitting on the edge of my bed, looking around like she never seen a room in her life.

"My rooms always cleaned and neat"

I said, landing on my bed, and.

"W-what are you doing?!"

I pulled her down into my arms, pulling her closer,

"I'm not a bear"

She said looking at me with a glare.

"Well I can be yours"

I said nuzzling her neck, my face was on her chest, and my hold was around her waist.

"..."

I smiled hearing her silence, I yawned against her, and fell asleep. I could hear her breath against my ear, and her hands were soft pulling my closer.

I really hope she's comfortable around me.