Love Forgives All

Marco's POV

I watched as Star's blue eyes flickered open. She was like a real life angel.. sent just for me.
She looked at me with hurt in her eyes. Betrayal. I knew she was still mad at me.
She opened her mouth to speak but was too weak.
I put my finger to her lips and looked at her pale face. "Shhh." I whispered.
"You are safe now... nobody will hurt you..." I spoke as i saw her hand near my face.
I felt my heart sink as I looked at the princess in my arms. What have I done?
"Star, before you say anything, I am so sorry... I-I wasnt thinking. You are all that I want... Together, we can defeat Jackie. I dont care what happens to me, I want to help you, and I want to make it up to you. Please. I hope you can forgive me." I pleaded and held her tiny hand in mine. She looks so innocent.
"Marco..." She spoke softly.
"I forgive you."
My eyes were filled with tears.
"But... why?" I asked.
"Because... I love you... and love... Love forgives..." She said and smiled at me weakly.
I hugged her weak body tight against mine. "I love you Star." I cried and held her tight.
"I love you too, Diaz..." She said and coughed.
"We can do this together."
And those were my last words before we fell asleep on the floor together.