Chapter 3 (pt. 5 & 6)

Part 5

Angus's POV

Of course she hung up on me, why wouldn't she, I mean, we weren't in the middle of a conversation or anything. I sighed and went to pack my bags. Guess I'll have to cancel dinner plans with Delaney. Oh well, she can wait till I be back, not like I'll be gone forever. I got everything I needed packed and left a note on the fridge telling whoever came looking for me, I was on vacation. I had to find an unguarded portal to go through because I didn't want to raise any suspicion. Things were pretty tense around here. I heard some of the dark were getting ready for war and honestly, I didn't want to be here if that was the case. I finally found an unguarded portal and set the location I needed to go, and then I wired it to wipe where I was going clean. I finally got done rewiring the portal then I stepped back and watched it turn on. I looked back at Rhona once more before picking up my luggage and walking through. I was in the middle of the woods, looking at the small cabin I hadn't been to in years. "Looks like we're not in Kansas anymore," I sighed to myself and walked to the front door.   

Part 6 

Ellie's POV

I was in the kitchen looking for a snack when I heard a soft knock at the door. I started to panic, we were in the middle of the woods, how could anyone even know we were here? I went into the room where Terrwyn was taking a nap and woke her up quietly. She immediately jumped out of bed, alert. "What is it, what's wrong?" "I heard a knock at the door," I whispered. She opened the closet door and pulled out a gun and made sure it was loaded. Instinctively, she moved me behind her and went to the front door. As quietly as she could she looked through the peephole with the gun loaded and pointed at the door. I was near the couch watching her, trying to stay calm. She then sighed a breath of relief and called out, "Angus, you fuck, I nearly shot you!" Unlocking the door and then putting the gun on safety, she opened the door to a young man with suitcases at his side. "Terra, it's not any fun if you DIDN'T nearly shoot me," he softly smiled and hugged her. "Good to see you Angus, thank you for coming." I stood there, quite awkwardly and still a bit afraid of this stranger. He let go of the Terrwyn and moved his attention to me. He smiled and spoke calmly, "You must be Eileen, pleasure to meet you." He walked inside and extended his hand towards me and I looked at Terrwyn who nodded. I slowly shook his hand and spoke up, "My name's Ellie." He nodded and slightly bowed then turned to Terrwyn, and asked something that even more confused me, "Have you told her yet?"   

We love a protective Terra 😍

Leave a vote, a comment, maybe add this to a list so you can come back to it. I hope you're enjoying it!