Chapter 7 (Pt. 1 & 2)

Part 1

Ellie's POV

I woke up gasping for air, and automatically raised my hand to stop my mother from using the defibrillators again. The nurse turned off and took them from my mom as she hugged me while I sat up. I hugged back but stopped when I felt Terra's aurora. She was right next to me. She was barely alive and was only breathing with the help of a machine. I pushed my mother to the side and got up off the table. I wobbly walked to her side and held her hand. My mom tried to help me but my father held her back and they just watched to see what I was going to do. I knew exactly what I was going to do. I called my mother over and had someone get the other healer. We all three stood around Terra and grabbed each other's hands. I placed my free hand on Terra's cheek and focused. I searched through her mind, trying to see if any part of her was still actually alive. I found a spark, a faint spark was all I needed. My powers started to work and I could tell the others noticed as my mom tried to pull away, but I held tight to her and kept going with the healing. Soon, both my mother and the other healer were healing Terra, with the power I had transferred to them. The machine started beeping louder and the nurse checked Terra's pulse. "She's nearly stable, keep going." I focused harder and then heard a gasp from Terra. I stopped and looked down. Terra was awake.

Part 2 

Terrwyn's POV

I woke screaming out for Angus not to leave, yelling at him for being so foolish as to sacrifice himself. I hadn't realized where I was, or how out of control I was until I felt a needle in my thigh and hands on my shoulders. I thrashed around until I was weak and my vision and hearing started to come back to me. "Terra, Terra, calm down, Terra, it's going to be okay," Ellie's voice told me softly. I blinked a few times, the fuzziness of my vision finally leaving. There she was, in a hospital gown, standing over me with a concerned look on her face. At her side was the Queen and King, standing quietly by her side, smiling. I then took a moment to actually take in my surroundings, and the people in it. My breath caught in my throat when I saw something I didn't think I ever would. Ellie was Fae, her wings and eyes, were a gorgeous emerald green. She helped me out of bed, my muscles a little stiff from just recently being healed and then gave me the biggest hug ever. She had tears rolling down her face as she looked at me and placed both hands on my cheeks and rested her forehead on mine, she whispered to me, "Don't you ever scare me like that again."

If you enjoyed, please leave a vote ⭐
Feel free to leave a comment as well ❤️