Chapter 3 (pt. 3 & 4)

Part 3

Terrwyn's POV

"Yo, Terra, hey, long time no talk, what's up with you?" The voice on the phone asked me nonchalantly. "Small talk later Angus, I need you to give me some information about a human named Ellie, my mother kidnapped her about a year ago, when she was 13, then when I got her out of there Jessica Mae proceeded to go to her mom's house and kill her, her name's Mary. See what you can dig up, Ellie and her mother's names are both of Fae descendant, so maybe they were involved in something. I got to go, call me with details and good news. Thanks Angus, I owe you one." I hung up the phone and went into the living room where Ellie was sitting, picking at her slightly torn shirt. I thought for a moment, I had quite a lot of money stashed in this house, might as well get us some new clothes. "How'd you like to go shopping," I asked tilting my head at her. She nodded and smiled, "I'd like that."

I went and got my box of money under the floorboard in the room and stuffed the money in my bag. She stood up and we walked to the small garage on the side of the house. "We're going to have to take my car, my mother's car is too flashy," I said to her as I got my car keys off the hook. She nodded and got in the passenger side and off we went to the store.   

Part 4

Ellie's POV

We'd been shopping for hours, we had whole new wardrobes for both of us, and a full cart of groceries and things for the cabin. We had decided we needed to change our appearance if we wanted to be in public so we went to the hair salon. I decided to cut my hair pretty short, and dye it a plum color, while Terrwyn cut her hair to about shoulder length and had it dyed black. We were walking around the farmer's market when Terrwyn got a call. She stepped to the side and answered it. I wandered around a bit, not too far ahead.

Terrwyn's POV

"What have you got Angus?" I asked curiously into the phone. There was silence, then a sigh. "Angus?" "The name 'Ellie' comes from 'Eileen' which means 'bringer of light'" Angus said quietly and slowly. He was starting to aggravate me. "And? I wanted answers not a history lesson," I said impatiently. "There has only been one Eileen in Rhona in the past 15 years... and that has been the Queen's daughter." I stood there, probably looking like a confused idiot. "So, what you're telling me is that, either it's a coincidence and this human has no involvement in Rhona and the Fae, or this human is the queen's daughter? Is that what you're trying to tell me right now, Angus?" There was a pause. "It gets worse. I dug up some things on the name Mary in Rhona, as well. Mary is welsh for Mairwen, meaning 'blessed'." He paused a moment, then began to speak again, "Mairwen, according to the name files I most certainly did NOT hack into, Mairwen was the human girl that the king and queen adopted." I couldn't speak, couldn't move, nothing. I had the Queen of Rhona's child with me. Of all people. "Angus, I need you to keep this absolutely quiet, and get here when you can. I'll be at the cabin I told you about. We need to figure something out" He tried to argue but I hung up and walked over to Ellie. "Sorry about that, ready to go?" She nodded and we packed everything into the car and went back to the cabin.   

If you enjoyed, please leave a vote.⭐
Also, feel free to comment! ❤️