Chapter 7 (Pt. 3 & 4)

Part 3

Ellie's POV

Funerals, for the past month we've been in Rhona helping get things back on track, all that was being talked about were funerals. Angus's funeral was today, and Terra was taking it probably the hardest. She had cried all night, I stayed up with her, just holding her, comforting her. We decided to just get out of bed around dawn since we weren't getting any sleep. She took a shower while I cooked her breakfast, but when I was done and she still wasn't out, I knew something was wrong. I softly knocked on the bathroom door and heard her small sobs. I opened the door to see her curled up in a ball on the shower floor, the bathroom filled with steam. She looked up at me and started crying even harder. I got in the shower, my clothes still on and held her. She was mumbling and muttering, but nothing comprehensive came from her mouth. An hour later, I had gotten her to shower, showered myself, helped her dress, dressed myself, and got her to eat some breakfast. We made our way out of the castle and down the garden where our driver was waiting for us. She slid in the car and I shut her door and got in myself. The drive into town was a quiet one, the weather was a bit dreary, not many people out and about, or if they were, they were at Angus's funeral. Finally we made it to the cemetery and our driver stopped, opened the door for us both, and gave us his condolences. As we made our way up the path, I couldn't help be amazed at what I saw next.

Part 4

Terrwyn's POV

I didn't get any sleep last night and I was most likely suffering from PTSD, so the voices I heard I didn't pay too much attention to as I walked down the path of the cemetery with Ellie, looking at nothing but the gravel under my feet. I continued to walk even though I didn't feel Ellie's presence next to me anymore. I stopped and looked back to see Ellie staring directly ahead, her eyes nearly bulging out of her head and her skin pasty white. I turned around to see what had got her so spooked only to find a large group gathered around, what I assumed was Angus's casket. "Ellie, love, come on, we're going to be late," I said kind of irritated, considering I didn't want to be here any longer than I had to. But then I heard another voice, and this time, it wasn't in my head, and it was a voice I knew without a doubt to be someone I thought I'd never see again. "Yea Ellie, don't want to miss my funeral now, do ya?" I spun around to find Angus standing in front of me, looking good as new, along with Ankou, the reaper, standing off to the side quite annoyed. "Angus," was all I muttered before I completely passed out.

Angus is back!!! Bc I'm a sucker for plot twists