Chapter 4 (Pt. 3 & 4)

Part 3

Ellie's POV

It's been a few months since Angus came to live with us, I've gotten to know him better, he's really nice. He's taught me quite a bit about Rhona and has even showed me pictures. We've been training too, I'm told I'm quite an expert with a bow. Today's my 15th birthday and I'm kinda excited, Terrwyn has decided to take me to a birthday dinner later. She turned 17 about a month ago and has helped me deal with my grieving and panic attacks every step of the way. I really couldn't do it without her.

We all decided to go to the autumn festival this afternoon then Terrwyn was going to take me to dinner while Angus ran some errands. It was all so much fun, the photo booth, bobbing for apples, I even tried roller skating. It was getting dark out so Angus said his goodbyes and told us he'd be home later. As he walked to the store down the road Terrwyn and I got into the car and drove to the restaurant.

Part 4 

 Terrwyn's POV

I parked the car and got out, wiping my palms on my side, trying to not look too nervous. I went over to Ellie's side and opened the door for her. She smiled and took my hand in hers as I helped her out and I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. We had gotten really close, but she didn't know I had feelings for her. I had planned to tell her tonight after dinner. I just hoped it didn't ruin anything between us. We walked into the restaurant and ordered our food. We decided to eat outside since it was nice and cool. We were seated and our orders were taken. Ellie smiled and looked up at me, "Thank you Terra, really, for everything you've done for me. I couldn't have done any of this without you." I blushed and nodded. "It was my pleasure, I enjoy spending time with you, princess." Our food was brought to us and we ate in somewhat of a peaceful silence. I had went inside to pay while Ellie went to the car. When I came out of the restaurant, I saw Ellie wasn't in the car. Immediately I reached for my gun hidden in the band of my skirt, but someone wrapped their arms around me. Ellie, had wrapped her arms around me. I sighed a breath of relief and looked at her. She stared into my eyes for a moment and then spoke softly, "I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now," My heart beat sped up and I stuttered a bit, "So have I." She smiled and spoke so sweetly, "I'll go first," I wanted to object, but as soon as I went to open my mouth, she kissed me.

Awww, their first kiss, they're so adorable honestly, I love them.