Chapter 6 (Pt. 3 & 4)

Part 3

Queen Eleanor's POV

Terrwyn had shown up in front of the base barely alive. We were trying everything we could to heal her, but my power wasn't enough. The only other healer in Rhona is out on the field helping the wounded that can't make it back to base. Conri was stitching up her wounds and applying herbal mixes to her body to stop the bleeding while the others were monitoring her heart rate and giving her the most amount of pain blockers they could without it being lethal. I sat down for a moment, exhausted from doing everything I could to heal her. Conri looked at me, concerned. He spoke up, "I will not let you continue to heal her, you have nothing left, you need to rest." I shook my head and spoke sternly, "I will stop when she is either awake, or dead. She took care of our daughter when no one else could, and loved her like no one else did. I will not give up on her, not ever." He nodded and walked outside to talk to one of the men who had just come back from the war. I heard him yell and run back inside, strapping on his sword and bow, "Eileen has gone to kill Aeron, I'm going to make sure she comes back safe, you keep this girl alive until I come back with her." He got on his horse and rode off towards the battle. I looked at Terrwyn and sighed and went back to healing the bigger wounds on her body.

Part 4

King Conri's POV

The horse ran as fast as it could with my men behind me on their horses, but it didn't feel fast enough. We had finally reached the hill and looked down onto the valley full of dead and wounded people. I looked harder and found Eileen and about 20 or so soldiers fighting together, moving in towards where Aeron was. I got binoculars and zoomed in on my daughter, she was moving swiftly, not even missing a beat. She turned towards me, almost sensing me watching her. What I did not expect was that her eyes were no longer human, they were bright green and glowing. I whipped the horse on the rear and we all rode towards the center, killing anyone trying to sneak up on Eileen and her men. I jumped off the horse and fought alongside her, helping her get closer to Aeron, who we were closing in on. It seemed only a few members of the faction stayed with Aeron to fight, but all of a sudden, Eileen stopped. I pulled her out of the way of a sword as she collapsed to the ground and started convulsing. "Someone find me the healer!" I screamed to my men and as if she had heard me, she appeared next to me on the ground.

Ellie is finally getting her powers!!!!