Chapter 1 (pt. 3 & 4)

Part 3 

Mary's POV

It's Ellie's eighth birthday today, she has grown so big. I'm going to take her to the beach, then dinner after she gets back from dance class today. She's made so many friends at dance class, they all love her. Still no word from the Fae, I get money in my account every month, but no letters or anything.

Ellie's POV

I got home after dance class and mom was sitting in the living room with her bathing suit and a beach bag. I've always loved the beach and we went often, so I went and put my bathing suit then put a change of clothes in a bag and went back to the living room. Mom smiled and hugged me and said happy birthday then we walked to the beach which was only a block or so away. We played tag and swam until we got hungry, then we headed to the local restaurant and ordered some dessert. When we were done we walked back home as the sun set, I've always been fascinated with the way the sky changes as the moon comes out at night. I went upstairs to take a shower and when I walked back down stairs my mom had a laptop in her hand. She handed it to me and kissed me on the forehead. I thanked her and went up to play chess on my new computer.

Part 4 

Ellie's POV

I can't believe I'm ten and a half already, time goes by so fast. I've been going to dance class twice a week for about 5 years now, and I'm the best in the class! Mom comes to all my recitals and always takes me to practice. I've taken first place in most of my competitions and am always practicing in my room. The kids there are all so nice and we all have a lot of fun. Usually dance class is right after school, so I get on the bus after that takes me home. I was super tired after class so I took a nap on the way home when the bus driver woke me up I was in front of a beautiful house. "This isn't my stop Ms. Allie," I said politely. She smiled and looked out the window to see my mom standing outside the house with a "SOLD" sign. I smiled and ran out of the bus and hugged her. "Do you like it? It's got a playground and everything," she told me happily. "I love it momma, it's beautiful."

If you enjoyed, leave a vote, comment, add it to a list in case you want to take a break and come back later❤