Out on the City

I was walking down the street, trying to find someone, ANYONE, to talk to. Or, was that just my excuse? In the back of my mind, I felt it was, as what I was REALLY trying to accomplish was trying to see if LEAFY was out and about. Sure enough, I did find him. It wasn't easy, though. I had several failed attempts, which were kind of... embarrassing? But eventually, I did get a chance to speak with him, my life long dream.

          "H-hello, are you LeafyIsHere from... uhh... from, like, YouTube?" I said. I kind of looked away right after I said it, because I probably appeared very cringe-worthy. I felt myself start to blush, which made it even harder to actually look Leafy in the eyes.

          "Uhh, yeah, that's me," he said. He didn't seem phased at all by the fact I sounded like a nervous potato having a seizure, which sort of made me happy.

          "Yeah, well, uhmmm, you're like, my biggest inspiration ever... uhhmm hahhahah yeah... congrats on 1.5 million subs, seriously Leafy I'm... I'm uhh a huge fan... I... I love yo-your videos..." I said to him, still not able to look him in the eye.

          His beautiful brown eyes looked into mine. I felt myself blush even more. I felt like an idiotic fangirl, yet at the same time I felt in a superior state of peace that I'd never felt before.

          "This, may seem like a weird question, Leafy,  but, like, uhhhhh, like, I'll be in the area for a bit, you think we could like, hang out I guess? I mean, if you're up for it, meet me at the local coffee shop 6:30," I said, cringing immediately after I said it. I knew he'd say no, why'd I even have to be super stupid and ask!?

          "Yeah, that'd be great!" he said. Then he said something I never thought he'd say to me,

          "By the way, just call me Calvin."