You Won't Believe This!

I was the most thrilled I had ever been in my entire life. Calvin wanted to hang out with ME! As I went to pick up the car I was to rent for my stay in Utah, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was 1:30 in the afternoon, and as I was just walking casually down the street, I knew in the back of my mind these 5 hours would feel like 5 years. After I picked up my car, which happened to be a red minivan, I drove down to my hotel. Everyone from work going on the week long business trip would get a 4.5 star hotel room and free room service, so I was all set. I guess the CEO just couldn't afford that extra half star. First thing I did when I went to my hotel room was Skype with my best friend, Jessi, what just happened.

          "OH MY GOD, Jessi, you will not BELIEVE this! Seriously, you won't ever guess what happened," I said to her.

          "Uhhh, okay, what happened? Did you, like, meet Leafy or something? Haha, just kidding, what happened though?" she said.

          "Jessi, you definitely WON'T believe this at ALL, but... I did meet Leafy, and he wants to hang out with me..." I said, holding my breath, hoping she would believe me.

          "NO, NO, NO WAY GIRL. NO FUCKIN' WAY! I CAN'T EVEN! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" she screamed.

          "Yeah, I literally can't wait. It's been, like, an hour, but it feels like a year," I told her. Then, after we kind of talked about other things, time felt like it flew by, and it was already 5:30.

          "OMG, Jessi, I have to go. It's 5:30, and I'm seeing Calvin in an hour! Talk to you later!"

          I put on an outfit that was SUPPOSED to be for a business meeting tomorrow (this is WAY more important) and rushed out the door to get in my car. I was about to be meeting my FAVORITE YouTuber, and I couldn't be more excited.