I'm So Psyched

I drove home, went into my hotel room, and just flopped down on the bed. I was so psyched because of what just happened. The first thing I did was call Jessi.

          "Hey, Jessi... Uhm, yeah, again, you're totally not going to believe this at all... Trust me, you'll think this is crazy," I said.

          "What happened? Oooh, lemme guess, you went hang gliding on a beach with Calvin? That would be AWESOME!" she exclaimed.

          "Uhm... Jessi, are you okay? No, we exchanged numbers," I told Jessi.

          "GURL, THAT'S CRAZY!" Jessi screamed. I could tell she was almost as excited as I was.

          "I told you you'd think it was crazy," I said to Jessi.

          "So, when are you two lovebirds going to hang out again?" Jessi questioned.

          "Uhm, we're not LOVEBIRDS! D-don't say that!" I said, blushing.

          "AHAHAHA, GURL I HEAR YOU BLUSHING OVER THE PHONE! Jesus, I ship you guys SO HARD! Ahahaha!" Jessi was laughing the hardest I've ever heard her laugh before. Yeah, I did have a crush on Calvin, you may even be able to say I love him, but he doesn't return the feelings! I don't want her spreading rumors of such a large YouTuber, especially since they're not true. We're not dating!

          "Whatever, Jessi, I may love him, but he probably doesn't feel the same. I was gonna hang up out of anger, but I really have to go, I have a business meeting tomorrow. Bye!" I said. Jessi said bye and I hung up. I wonder if Calvin will text me soon...