At The Mall AGAIN?!

omg so i was like, "ehhh i don't want to continue this what am i doing with my life" but then I realized there are 1.5k READS. WHAT. GUYS HOW anyways yeah so have fun but anyways if these next chapters aren't as good it's because i have no motivation right now, i mean i can barely drag my ass out of bed in the morning i don't know how the fuck i'm supposed to write a fanfiction haha

[Calvin's POV]

          I wondered why Kahlan pretended to have a boyfriend. It was weird. What was she trying to accomplish? What if she was trying to make me feel jealous? Why would she try to make me feel jealous? Does she love me or something?

          I was pretty sure the answer to that last question would be a "no." It's just impossible. We barely know each other.  It's weird, and I'm really not sure what to do.

[Kahlan's POV]

          As soon as Calvin left, I called Jessi. I had carried out the plan she advised, and IT WORKED. Jessi picked up pretty fast.

          "Gurl, what's up?!" Jessi said. She seemed excited, since she knew Calvin was coming to my house. She was hoping that something between Calvin and me happened. 

          "You know that plan that you told me to carry out, y'know, to try to see if Calvin likes me or not? Well... I mean, I think he does," I said. I was expecting some sort of "I told you so!" or "See, I knew it!" but that didn't happen.

          "Omg, no way! I'm so excited for you! Like, that's crazy! I'm sooooo happy for you! I'm, like, shaking, I wish you were here," Jessi said.

          "Yeah, well, I think I have to go soon. Sorry the call was so short, but I need to go to the mall. I still haven't gotten something for my cousin," I said to Jessi.

           "Oh, okay. Good luck with Calvin. Remember Matty B's love advice: 'You never know whether you should do a pancake or a waffle. Bye!" Jessi said. I laughed at her Matty B joke and said bye back. I got ready to go to the mall. I decided to put my hair in a ponytail on top of my head and braid it, and I wore a Panic! At The Disco tank top with a thin white shirt with long sleeves under the tank top, because it wasn't super hot. I wore Mizzou sweatpants for my pants, and I went out the door.

          I was about to go into Justice, the store my cousin LOVES, when that blond BITCH approached me again. Right in front of a Justice.

          "Hey, I didn't know you were a 11-year old girl!" she said to me. I was stunned. Why did she say THAT?

          "I don't get it. What about me screams, 'I'M ONLY ELEVEN YEARS OLD!'?" I asked her. 

          "Well, two things kind of gave it away. One - You're always going to this store. Two - You have a Panic! At The Disco shirt on. What are you, a preteen that thinks they're hardcore for discovering emo music?" she said to me. How rude! She not only insulted my musical taste AGAIN, she also insulted my mental maturity!

          "I'M always going to this store? Actually, I'm just getting something for my cousin, which I couldn't do last time because you disturbed my shopping experience. You're the one always lurking around Justice like an 80 year old creeper looking for little girls in the mall! Secondly, Panic is NOT emo, at least not anymore."

           "Haha, whatever, listen to your preteen emo music. I don't care. Just get AWAY from Calvin. I heard you transferred here from where, Missouri? Home of the rednecks and hillbillies? Cool, I don't care. I don't even know why Calvin hangs out with you. You're fat, ugly, fat, and, oh, did I mention, FAT? I think I saw you in McDonald's the other day, weren't you in a scooter and you said you wanted 13 Big Macs and 7 large fries, and then you said you wanted a Diet Coke because you're trying to lose weight?" While she was saying the fat stuff, she poked my stomach. I think she realized how much it bothered me, and even though she didn't know the fact that I am confident in every part of me besides my actual body, it struck a chord inside of me. I grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her aside so that we wouldn't be arguing in front of a store for preteen little girls.

          "Look, you say one more thing about my FUCKING BODY, I swear, I will make sure you never have the chance to be ANYONE'S secret admirer," I said to her, my voice low and angry. Maybe I was overreacting, but she really insulted something that is a personal problem for me, and I did not want her to stomp all over me.

          "I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE IF YOU CONVINCE CALVIN TO GO OUT WITH ME!" she screamed in the middle of the mall. I looked at her.

          "I... I can't do that... I just... I can't. The Witch of the North told me not to," I said to her. Obviously, this girl isn't that bright, and it took a minute for my insult to sink into her system.

          "ARE YOU CALLING ME A WICKED WITCH?! IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! I'M HOT! I'M ATTRACTIVE!" she screamed at me in the mall. I just started at her, laughing a bit under my breath. 

          "Wait a minute... I see what you're doing, you bitch. You want to go out with Calvin, don't you? So that's why you won't let me have him? Listen, he would NEVER love a girl like you. He only hangs out with you because he felt bad for you! You guys are barely friends, you could never be together." the bitch said to me. I stood there. Those last three sentences stung inside.

          "That's not true," A voice behind me said.

NOTE: OMG you know how I said I had no motivation? I LIED. After I started writing this chapter, I just couldn't stop. 1000 words. help me. i have a problem. I was pretty slow to start, though. Slow to start, but once I started going I couldn't stop. that's either a reference to sex or Windows PCs, i don't even know tbh