After The Mall

woah TWO PARTS today because I forgot yesterday's... lmao but thanks for 2k reads guys

[Kahlan's POV]

           After I got home, I ran upstairs to my room and flopped on my bed. Talking to Jessi definitely helped me, but I was still nervous. What if Calvin never wanted to talk to me again? After all, I had completely broken down in a mall bathroom. Who would want to talk to someone like that? I wouldn't. 

            I realized I was probably just being stupid. Or, was I? Maybe I really WAS a mess! The line of thinking: "I'm a mess! No, I'm just stupid. I'm a mess! No, I'm just stupid. etc." continued for about 30 minutes. I decided to go on twitter.

           "when you break down like a fuckin psycho lmfao," I tweeted. I only have, like, 20 followers, so I only got one reply. It was from Jessi.

           "u okay?" the reply read.

           "yeah, im fine... lol i don't wanna bother you again lmao," I replied. Jessi understood, so we dropped it. Not longer after, I got a call. It read: Calvin.

           "Dude, I saw your Twitter post... are you okay? I thought it was like, some sort of meme or something, but there was no picture," he said. What. Was he one of my 20 or so followers? How did he get my Twitter? I then remembered my name was on my Twitter... whoops. 

           "No... I'm fine... just... work stuff," I said. My voice kind of broke at the end there. Usually, when I lie about something, my voice breaks.

           "Oh... okay," Calvin said. I could tell he was... unsure about something.

           "Well, I just gotta say, I'm super sorry about what happened at the mall... I have this stalker or whatever and I sort of cut her out of my life a super long time ago and now she thinks I just hate everyone, and she tries to ruin any friendships I have with fans," Calvin said. Jessi was right, the blond girl WAS wrong. I took a deep breath and realized that everything was going to be okay.

[Calvin's POV]

            I was definitely worried about Kahlan. She seemed pretty upset by the blond girl. I didn't even remember the blond girl's name, but she ruins my life on the daily. Why did she care so much? I went to casually check Twitter. Then, I saw a weird tweet from Kahlan.

           "when you break down like a fuckin psycho lmao," the tweet read. I thought it was a joke, or meme, or something, but there was no picture, so I was sort of freaked out. I called her to make sure everything was okay. She made it seem like she was alright, so I decided to drop it. But... something just didn't feel right... I didn't want to pry, so I put it in the back of my mind and decided she would be okay. She would be okay, right?

YEAH OKAY, so that was a short chapter, but trust me, this next one will have a huge thing happen. okay? so don't worry. it'll be coming out in a few mins, so have fun.