The Car Ride/A COURT HEARING?!

AHH oh my god. Okay, first, Leafy got 2 million subs holy fucking SHIT. Secondly, I think I owe an explanation as to why I haven't updated. Well, two days ago I had this chapter half finished and then I fell asleep. Yesterday I was sick. This isn't like a fucking excuse, I'm just saying why I didn't update. (oh also i know the name of this chapter is absolute SHIT but I couldn't think of anything else to call it so fuck off)

[Kahlan's POV]

          As I sat in Jessi's car, things were pretty... interesting.

          "So, you're Calvin?" Jessi said, as she turned around during a red light.

          "That's me, I guess," Calvin said. I could tell Jessi sort of smiled as she turned back around and started driving again.

          "Well, I guess Kahlan must REAAAAALLY like you, because she described you almost perfectly," Jessi said. I cringed very hard, and I wanted to drink some fucking bleach. I buried my face in my hands.

          "By the way, Kahlan used to totally fangirl over your videos. She still does, to be honest," Jessi said. I groaned.

          "Yeah, okay, whatever. At least I don't fangirl over Zac Efron, JESSI. I KNOW YOUR DEEPEST SECRETS," I said. I swear to god, if Jessi wasn't driving a car and in a seat belt, she would have STRANGLED me.

          "Oh, fuck off," Jessi said under her breath. Then, Jessi's face lit up.

          "Oh, by the way, Kahlan... Why did you decide to sit next to Calvin? I mean, don't you LOVE sitting in the passenger seat? I mean, you two must be pretty close," Jessi said.

          "It made the escape easier," I said. The car was pretty quiet after that, with bits of small talk between the three of us here and there, and then there was a point where the car had to turn so we could drop Calvin off at his house. Jessi decided to make the turn SUPER sharp, and I ended up falling on top of Calvin. Or, at least as on top of someone you can be with a seat belt on. Anyways, I ended up on top of him, and I just looked up into his eyes and blushed a little bit. Then, I realized what happened, and I pushed myself off of him and sat back up, staring out the window a bit. We ended up at Calvin's house to drop him off.

          "Thanks for saving me from that fucking psychopath," he said. I looked into his eyes.

          "YOU'RE WELCOOOOOOOME!" I screamed. We all just laughed, and then Jessi and I drove away. When we got back to my house, Jessi and I sat on the couch. 

          "You like Calvin soooooo much!" She said. I looked at her for a second.

          "Maybe. Maybe not. Only time will tell. Right now, though, time is telling me that I don't want to risk losing him as a friend yet," I said to Jessi. She shrugged.

          "I can definitely tell you like him. You may not want to ask him out, but you DEFINITELY like him. I saw your face when you fell on Calvin," Jessi said. I blushed.

          "Anybody would do that, whether they liked someone or not. You're being stupid," I said.

          "Anyways, I'm bored. Do you have cable?" Jessi asked.

          "Yeah, only because Hulu doesn't have live local news," I answered.

          "What a coincidence, I actually wanted to watch the news," Jessi said.

          "Why? You'll be leaving to go back to Missouri soon, why do you care about the news?" I asked.

          "Well, I want to see if the stalker bitch was arrested, and if she was, if she was on the news," Jessi said. I got the remote and flipped to the news. We sat through some boring ass segments, and then it actually had the blond stalker bitch on the news.

          "Today, Jennifer Archard (author's note: sorry if that's your legit name) was caught kidnapping and stalking YouTuber Calvin [whatever the fuck his last name is], better known as his internet username LeafyIsHere. Apparently, a female friend of Calvin was concerned when she got a text that read "HELP ME" from an unknown number, so she contacted the police. Calvin was gone when the police arrived to the premises, but Archard had popcorn, a romantic movie and rope nearby. Archard WILL be having a court hearing on April 12, 2016. Another note, Amy Lew, better known by her porn name Whitney Wisconsin, was also supposedly involved in the kidnapping of Calvin. That is, however, a story for another day," The reporter said. I jumped up and high fived Jessi. The stalker was having a court hearing! 

           "OMG, I am so glad all of that's over," I said.

           "I know, right!" Jessi said. We both just sat there, and took it all in. Jennifer Archard was no longer something to worry about.