Me, Myself and FunYuns

okay guys, sooo um, i know exactly how i'm going to do this series, so don't worry. there WILL be daily updates, they just might be... late. i mean, like, 10:30 at night. so if you're like 10 years old or something, sucks for you, because i'm the queen of procrastination and unmotivation. so yeah, there will be daily updates, don't worry, I have a ton of ideas, i'm just too unmotivated to type them.

[Calvin's POV]

          I was just playing some CS:GO for video footage, and my phone went off. It was a text from Kahlan. 

[Kahlan] omfg this is urgent my life is in danger

[Calvin] woah okay

          Apparently, Kahlan has a stalker. She wasn't really scared, though, because her and Jessi had handled the situation. I was still a bit nervous for her. How would someone sleep at night knowing they have a stalker? The call ended pretty quickly, because Kahlan doesn't really like talking on the phone because it distorts her voice. That's understandable. It was sort of getting late anyways, so I decided to upload my new video and go to sleep.

[Kahlan's POV]

           Since it had been forever since Jessi and I hung out in person, she decided to come visit me on Saturday. That way, she could have a tour of my house. I was sitting around, playing some Flappy Bird knockoff again, and I heard the doorbell ring.

           "COMING!" I yelled from the upstairs, where my room was. I slid down the rail of the stairs, only to gracefully fall on my face and barely manage to get back up.

           "Are you okay? I heard a thump," Jessi said.

           "Of course. I just kind of... fell," I responded. I sort of laughed it off, and I was just thankful she couldn't see me.

           "Sooo, what do you want to do?" Jessi asked. I kind of thought for a moment.

           "House tour?" I asked.

           "Sure!" Jessi said. I gave her a tour of the house. First, we checked out the living room/kitchen. There was no real door between the living room and the kitchen, it was just a door-shaped hole in the wall where a door could conveniently go if it wanted to be there. The flooring was kind of awkward, because the living room had light brown carpet, but the kitchen had pale seafoam green tile. Then, we went upstairs. The house was meant for an actual family or something, because it had 3 bedrooms, one large one which I claimed as my own, one that's slightly smaller than my room, and one with two beds in it. All the rooms pretty much looked the same, except my room had posters of Green Day, My Chemical Romance, The Offspring,  Twenty One Pilots, and Panic! At The Disco. I also had "the meaning of life is whatever you want it to be <3" written on my door on the back, which faced inside my room. The rooms had beige carpeting with white walls, which looked pretty cool. I liked my room because it reminded me of my room back at home. When Jessi and I walked past the guest rooms, she said something that she knew would irk me.

           "So... are THOSE extra rooms for when you and Calvin have kids?" she said. I stared at her for a second.

           "N-n-no! I... no! I'll only be staying here for 5 years anyways," I said, staring out the window. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jessi looking at me staring out the window. She knows I only do that when I'm in love.

           "I knew you liked him! I KNEW it!" Jessi said. Then, she suddenly made a beeline for my room. She came out with my phone.

           "I'M GOING TO TELL CALVIN YOU LUUUUUV HIM!" Jessi yelled. I didn't know what to do, so I sort of stared at her. What was I supposed to SAY to that?!

           "Jessi... you're acting like a fucking 12 year old... I mean... We're adults now, Jessi," I said. She started tapping away at my phone. I tried to grab my phone from behind her. After all, I pretty much considered myself a master at sports since I tried basketball for, like, 2 years in middle school. Then, I remembered she played since 3rd grade until, like, the end of high school. Whoops.

           "Nope! Nope, nope, nope! He needs to know you love him, Kahlan! He has to find out EVENTUALLY," Jessi said. I rolled my eyes at her. She soon handed back my phone.

[Kahlan] - CALVIN, I LUUUUUUUUUV YOU MORE THAN GERARD WAY

           "Jessi... you have to be fucking kidding me," I said, facepalming. That sounded like the sort of sentence I would have said as a 14 year old, which just made me cringe. I deleted the message pretty fast.

           "Aww, why'd you have to delete it?!" Jessi asked.

           "Because, Jessi, it's STUPID!" I said.

           Soon, Jessi asked me where the Dew 'n Doritos were, and when I said I didn't have any, she got super fake-mad. After her fake temper tantrum, she went on Pandora and blasted the "Today's Hits" station. Most of the stuff on there I didn't like, but I didn't complain about it, because Jessi was my guest. We ended up just sitting on the couch, listening to music and eating FunYuns. Eventually, this super autotuned song came on called "One Call Away" by Charles Poof or something stupid like that.

           "Kahlan, this song reminds me of you and Calvin. Y'know why? Because Calvin's only one call away, cuz you have his number and stuff... plus, you guys are, like, OTP," Jessi said. I rolled my eyes. Just then, as we were sitting on the couch, I got a text from an unknown number.

"HELP ME"