The Mall Incident

My business meeting was boring and exhausting, so I'm not going to give many details. All I'm going to say is that you probably wouldn't care. After the business meeting, I decided to go to the mall. No way in hell was I going to the mall in the fancy-ass dress, so I went to the hotel room and changed into a pair of jeans and a Paramore tank top. I drove down to the mall, and I decided to go to the Orange Julius in the mall. After I came out with my Orange Julius, I decided to just wander around and see if I could get anything else. I remembered my 9 year old cousin, who loves this store called "Justice." I decided to begin my quest for the Justice store. Okay, maybe that makes it sound more EPIC than it should have been, but what can I say? Anyways, right before I walked in the store, some blond girl that was way hotter than me, (but probably only because she wears make up and I don't) said,

          "Ummm heyyy, so like, have you been hanging out with Calvin recently? Were you the girl in that super lame tiny coffee shop?" I was stunned. Who was this mystery girl? Why did she care about my encounters with Calvin? Why was it her business?

          "Um, yeah, that was me, I guess. Why, do you know him or something?" I said. I was hoping she was like, a psycho obsessive sister or something, I don't know. I'd be absolutely devastated if she was his GIRLFRIEND.

          "Well, uh, I don't KNOW him, but I'm a secret admirer. And gurl, just an FYI, you don't stand a CHANCE with him, he is MINE!" she said. What the hell?! "Secret Admirer?!" Ugh, wtf.

          "Hey, hate to break it to ya, but in 2016 'secret admirer' is the nice way to say 'stalker.' So get your damn priorities checked. Oh, and FYI, I don't want Calvin to be my boyfriend! He's my friend. So I don't CARE if I have a chance with him," I said to her. Okay, so maybe that last part WAS a bit... fabricated. Who cares, though?! I mean seriously, that girl was so rude.

          "Uhmmm, I am not a STALKER! And don't even TRY to say you don't have a crush on him. I've heard the way you talk to him! I've seen the way you stare at him! YOU LOVE HIM! And it disgusts me," the random blond girl yapped at me.

          "Gurl, that is CREE-PAY! You listen to me talk to him and watch me stare at him? That's, uh, kinda weird. Seriously, ask anyone, 'Hey, is listening and watching people without their consent STALKING?!' and 99% of them will say, 'Yeah, it is.' The remaining one percent ARE STALKERS! Hey, by the way, your voice reminds me of one of those angry Chihuahua dogs that just keep YAPPING THEIR MOUTHS and don't know when to stop!" I spat at her. Man, hopefully she'll TAKE A HINT and leave me ALONE!

          "Yeah, like you're so AWESOME! 'Gee, look at me, I have a Paramore shirt even though they haven't been a thing since TWO-THOUSAND-AND-SEVENNNNN!'" she yelled at me. Ugh. Insulting someone's music preference? That is so childish.

          "Yo, I'm gonna go, before I stoop down to your childish level, okay? Don't bite your nails over a guy and a girl being friends, mmkay?" I said. 

          "UGH, YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! YOU SEE?! YOU SEEEE?! YOU. WILL. PAY!" And at that, she stormed off.