Sacrifice Part II: Chapter 10

*Your POV*

I was getting ready for work that morning. Hadn't exactly slept well and the boys haven't been home since.

Was just fresh out the shower and as i walked into my room, i closed the door behind me. Walked straight towards my wardrobe without paying attention to my surroundings and immediately let the towel fall down onto my feet.

"Wow ~!"

Freaked, i let out a squel then grabbed my towel as i heard a man's voice.

Thank you jesus it was only Taehyung.

"Tae...what the fuck...you scared me...! When did you get home?" I said, slightly panting out my previous panic attack.

"20 minutes ago, i think. Did you sleep well last night?" From laying his back against the wall and standing beside the bed, he slowly makes his way towards me.
"No...i was worried. You didn't come back home." i complained, reached for the door of the wardrobe and swung it open before me. Reaching my hand for my pre-ironed uniform.

"Well, I'm here now." He says, stopping a few inches behind me as i was still debating on which pants to put on today. Then, i heard him said,

"Jungkook told me everything. " feeling his hot breath against my ear, i turned around while still having my clothes in my grip.
I glanced up at him, not exactly sure on what to say or do.

I turned my body around to face his tall self properly, keeping my head down as i was ashamed of myself.

Was it my fault too? Did i really know in my heart that that was not Tae? Did i secretly knew it was Jungkook and brushed it aside as if i didn't know?

I saw the signs; he was wet and Jungkook just took a shower a while ago.
His voice sounded different.
He seemed a lot more taller than usual when he picked me up.
Oh god... i felt like i wanted to burst into tears at that time but i held on, digging my fingers into my clothes. Preparing myself for what was to come.

Unexpectedly.... Taehyung leaned over and placed his arms around me as he rests his head above mine.

"Tae?"

"I'm not mad, if that's what your thinking." He said, softly caressing my back.

"But....why?"
"Out of all people, you should know why, (y/n)." He said.

I kept my silence as i let him finished.
"Remember what happened between us that night we got back from the hospital? I considered this to be karma. It's fine thou." Tae explained, monotoned. Embracing me even tighter.

"I love you, (y/n). I don't want to lose you." He added, placing a soft peck at the top of my head.

"I love you too, Tae-Tae." I replied, lifting my head up so that i could receive the same kiss on my lips.
Taehyung buried his lips deeply into mine as his sneaky hands crept around the borderline of my towel. Trying to take it off.

"No ~~ i got work, babe." I teased, smiling sweetly at him.
He did a cute sad face as he pouts his lips towards me.

"Just a quickie? Pretty please? For Tae-Tae?" He pleaded, playfully grazing his pouty lower lip onto mine.

"Nope...if you want, you'll have to wait until i get back home tonight." I said, ending my sentence with a light bite into his cute pout.

"You're getting meaner by the second, (y/n). Since when did you learn how to kill me like this??" Taehyung joked, finally releasing me and watching me get ready as he sat himself on the bed.

I said nothing but let out an evil giggle as i tore away my towel before throwing at him. Landing perfectly on his face, covering his whole head.

As i searched and found my lingerie, i wore them before i said something about the special call that i had received during his absence this morning.

"He called?? When?? How is he?? His leg??" Tae couldn't stopped after i mentioned about Jimin.
I told him about everything, including about his parents. First it was about his, God blessed, repented mother. Then i told him about the death of his father.

"Oh my god...." Tae managed to uttered, burying his face into his palms before adding,
"How is Jimin coping?"

"Pretty bad. I felt terrible that he is far from us." I admitted, moving over to my simple vanity and applied some crappy eyeliner as i got a little distracted.
"Me too." I heard him said, almost whispering to himself.

"I couldn't do anything for him. Just sang a silly lullaby to make him feel better." I said, scraping away the slight mess that i had cause on one eye.
"Oh? That's so sweet of you. I'm sure he feels a little better after that." Tae encouraged.

"Nah~ the line suddenly went quiet after i finished." Proceeding to do the other eye.
"After hearing your lullaby, he probably fell asleep." He said, not sure whether that was a joke or what.
I pfft at him and laugh, awkwardly.

*Jimin's POV*

My body jolted as i awoke suddenly in the middle of the night.

I fell asleep?

I rubbed my eyes and noticed my phone still within my grip. Swiped to opened and checked my messages and call logs.
Seeing her name and the last call that was made, i smiled to myself as i remembered what had happened before i drifted into a slumber.

I slowly got up, getting use to the pain in my leg. Noticing the crutch that lay on the floor near my bedside, i grabbed it and hoist myself up. Making my way towards the stairs through the hallway.

I looked down...and the lights were still on? What time was it? I glanced over at the round analog clock that was placed nearby the stairs;  11.47pm.

I made my way down until i reached the bottom. Searching for my mother.
"Eomma?" I called.
"Yeah, Chimin? Eomma is in the living room."

I located her to where she had said she was. Finding her looking through ancient albums on the couch.
With the crutch guiding me, i slowly sat myself down next to her. Peeking at what she was starring at.

"Appa looks so handsome during this..." my mother claimed, tapping onto the familiar younger self of my late father.
I peered in closer and...basically.....saw myself.

"You look just like him...only he has better hairstyles than you." Eomma joked, clearly having the sadness pouring inside of her, hiding within her smile.
I let out a faint laugh, humouring her.

"Is that me over there?" I pointed to the page next to it, at a photo of a sad looking baby wearing a cow inspired outfit.
"Who else could it be?? No one else in Busan has big puffy dangling baby cheeks like yours, you know! You're one of a kind~" mother certainly has her ways of poking fun at me, thouˋ︿ˊ.

"Why do i look sad?" I asked, slightly frowning as referred to the same photo.
"Who wouldn't be sad in those ugly moomoo outift?
There was a small show and you were in it. Late appa sown the hat for me and helped dressed you, by the way. The poor man got the hat wrong." trolling, Eomma joked before letting out one of her shrilling laughs.

........why do i even?   ̄︿ ̄||||

Author's note; love is a strange thing. It teaches you that not everything is written in black and white. Everything is complex in the human mind.