Sacrifice Part II: Chapter 16

*Jimin's POV*

I seductively gaze upon (y/n) as i slowly went towards the window, intentionally pulling the curtains together as close to one another as possible.

Heading to the bed where she still lay there, smilling. I asked her as i hovered over her body, stopping a few inches from her face.

"(Y/n)....do you think the bed will be strong enough? "
"Oh? Strong enough for what, Jimin?" she asked, blinking.

Awww, playing innocent as always. You never change ~

Letting out a faint laugh, i whispered near her lips,
"You're so cute..." placing the first peck on her forehead...then on one cheek...then the other. Followed by random rain of kisses as the nervousness still lingers in my heart.

Does she still feel the same way about me ? Or...has my absence changed that completely? i mean, 2 years is pretty damn long.

(Y/n) didn't say much but just smiled so sweetly. Covering her face as if she was shy. Or at least acting that way.

I decide that i should take the risk anyway...

"(Y/n)....." i start.
"Hmm?" She uttered.
"Do you....still love me?"

She took her time as she gazed back at me, looking at me in such an indifferent way. Then she whispered softly
"Why wouldn't i love you, Park Jimin?"

Then, making the first unsuspected move; (y/n) brought herself upward, taking my head into her hands and kissed me.

Presenting me that kiss we haven't had in a very long time. Causing it to feel a bit different but the pleasure remained the same. It felt like kissing a complete stranger for the first time but still oddly having that warm feeling to it. Like....like a sense of belonged.

Not even taking a short break for breathing, i invaded her sweet mouth with my quick sharp tongue and (y/n) accepted it while digging her fingers through my hair, bringing me deeper into our little pre-estacy.

I buried both hands under her to bring her closer to me as we both let out soft moans into each other's mouth. Moving around on the bed as if we couldn't wait to what was about to happen in a few minutes.

Soon, my hands began searching for the button on her jeans before pulling them down along with her undies. Then i proceeded to do the same, trying my best not to break the kiss.

But ended up breaking it to peel my shirt off, throwing it across the room. (Y/n) began pulling hers up as well then threw them the opposite direction as i was busy unhooking her brassiere, shoving them behind me.

I then noticed her eyes slightly widened as she turned her focus on the left side of my abdomen, eying on my newly inked tattoo of a black Chinese wording either meaning "Strength" or "Stronger" that goes downward under my chest to right above my waist.

"Oh, a tattoo?" Running her fingers across it, barely touching my abs.
"Do you like it?" I asked seductively, slightly tilting my head sideways
Licking her lips so naturally, (y/n) answered
"You look more hot than you already are, Jimin..."

After receiving the approval that i was yearning for, I couldn't help but to let out a soft moan as my attention quickly fell back to her bareness, letting my eyes feast upon her body. Biting my lower lip to contain myself before diving face first into those glorious chests.

(Y/n) moan gently as i worked my magic with my tongue while one hand ran down to the petals of her fragile flower. Teasing the bud with circular strokes before inserting a couple of my fingers into her. Working her up, building small orgasms within her.