Sacrifice Part II: Chapter 24/2

Part Two

*Jimin's POV*

After having her checked up, the doctor suggested that we should run some blood tests in the future to identify with the DNA of the baby once we've reached the "safe zone", which means if the egg is truly sealed within the walls of her womb.

"Are you feeling any better?" I asked.
We both stopped by a park after getting out of the local clinic.
Taking a quick stroll as the intention was to let her have some fresh air that she hasn't been receiving for the past several days.

"Better, i guess. So....this is your way of making me eat again, isn't it?" Swinging the cheese-filled American style corndog around as she smirks.
Finally, a smile has been spotted.

"You've no idea how difficult it is to find something like this in here. The stall has the best American food that they can offer. I mean, there are other places that sell these things. But that particular small food stall has the most authentic taste no other place has." Pausing to catch a breath, my eyes took a long appreciative look at (y/n).

Catching a glimpse of light pouring out from her once nearly deceased soul as that smile still stuck on her beautiful features.

I stopped walking, gently slipping both hands around her waist. Making her turn to face me before i added, whispering
"And besides... you need to start eating right. Take better care of yourself.
That baby isn't going to look out for his or herself in there."

Keeping her lips sealed, (y/n) looked down at her now flat tummy and placed a hand over it. Bringing her gaze up to meet mine again, seeking reassurance,
"Jimin....are we really going to have a baby?"

Amused over her unconscious cuteness, i smiled. Bringing up a hand to caress her face, wiping away the little strand of long dark hair that caught itself on her soft lips when the wind blew lightly through us.

"(Y/n)...of course we are. Didn't you hear what the doctor was saying? It's confirmed, you're a 100% pregnant. And all we need to do now is just follow the doctor's orders to reached the safe zone in peace.
Understand me?"

Replying back the smile i gave her, (Y/n) made the world around me disappeared.
Making me feel as if the people around us just vanished.
Just with one carve of smile that spread across her perfect face.

(Y/n)...what was this feeling that you had given to me all these years of knowing you;

It felt like it was beyond just pure devoted mutual love for each other.

It felt like a sense of belonging. And acceptance towards one another.

It felt like truly as if i was standing in front of someone that was truly custom made for me since the beginning of time.

Taken from my own flesh and bones, it felt like it was as if (Y/n) had been shaped, carved and grown into another human being...made just for me. As if this intimately deep inner connection we shared was too phenomenal for others to even comprehend.

It truly felt like.... she was me in some way.

The way we connected, the way we loved each other, the way we accepted each other despite the challenges that has come at us.
Our bond...this deep bond that we share....grew even stronger with the existence of that one tiny egg that had formed inside of her.

Overwhelmed with my own feelings, i tooked her by the face and kissed her. Passionately.

As i slowly parted my lips from her, i whispered
"I love you, (Y/n)."
"I know, Jimin." She respond, smiling so sweetly as she shyly looks down while the colour and light was beginning to radiate through her skin.

"I really mean it." I added, tracing her face with my fingers before stopping at her chin.
"*faint laugh* What are you saying...?" Looking back at me, (Y/n) stared into my eyes.

No words can described my feelings at that moment.
And i thought... that this was the perfect timing...

Not even saying another word, i smiled at her.
Slowly bringing myself down on one knee as i made unbreakable eye contact with my soulmate.

"Jimin...?"

Reaching into my pocket, i pulled it out;
The small velvety box that had the special component that stayed in one compact space for too long.
Now finally making its big debut despite being so humble in size.

I hid it inside my palms. Feeling like i needed to say something to her first.

"(Y/n)....you're so special to me. No amount of vocabulary can describe my unconditional feelings for you and how happy you have made me throughout the years of knowing you.

You bring joy into my life. Not one day has pass that i go on without thinking about you right before i close my eyes every night.

No one...is like you. No one can...replace you. Your heart...and mine...i just feel like...we were created for each other.
Meant for each other.....as soul mates.....

....You're my soul mate, (Y/n)."

I smiled so wide as i couldn't control that one unsuspected tear rolling down on one cheek.

Continuing my words while her hand was slapped across her jaw-dropped mouth.
(Y/n) watched me open the box, presenting it right in front of her.

"(Full y/n).....will you marry me?"

Slowly, the tears in her eyes began falling down.
Soon bringing herself to her knees as she wrapped her whole arms around my shoulders and head.

Throwing herself on me, nearly causing me to fall back but i quickly regain my balance. Accepting that warm welcoming hug with my own. Hugging her so tight as i felt (y/n) cried even harder into my shoulder.

As we slowly break away from each other, i got up, gently bringing her along with me.

Having her head face down, (y/n) tried to control herself and the tears. Trying her best to beat against the slight sobbing as she wanted to say something but fail to do so.

"Is that happy crying?" I teased, bringing my head closer to hers.

Amused, (y/n) gently hit me on one shoulder over my silly question. Causing us both to let out some faint laughter afterwards.

"So? Is this a yes?"
"Of course, you silly~!" Finally, she answered, despite already knowing it first hand. Wiping away the moisture off of her eyes and cheeks before i took one of her hands in mine, slipping the ring into her ring finger.

Taking her head into my palms, i pulled her face closer, planting another passionate kissed into her. Taking in her beautiful sweet lavender scent along the way, feeling as if she did the same to me while slipping her arms around my waist.
Holding me so tight, i was unfazed by the slight pain as i knew that that was her reflective loving move.

Gently breaking away from her, i stared deeply into her eyes. Licking and biting my own lower lip, feeling as if i needed to say something else but we both ended up muted.

Starring into each other's eyes, letting our souls speak with one another as no possible words were able to describe the beautiful intimate moment that me and (Y/n) were having at the time in the park, under the shining bright Sun as the white clouds slow danced around the bright blue sky.