Chapter 002

During break time, Angel and Woohyun met in the music room of XOXO High. All the instruments had a label "88'". "I still don't get why they labeled every thing with 88'" Angel said.

Woohyun chuckled. "Here. Guitar," He took the guitar and handed it to Angel. Angel started strumming a few chords.

"That's good," Woohyun suddenly said when Angel finished playing a part of a song. "What song is that?"

"I composed it. For our comeback," Angel said.

"Ah. We could create a song like that too. Have a summer feel to it. Summer is coming soon," Woohyun said.

"Everyone is looking forward to summer. That kind of theme!" Angel said and high-fived Woohyun. Woohyun took out a notepad and a pen. He started writing some musical notes down. "We could this and that,"

"It'll be perfect!" Angel clapped her hands.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Woohyun asked. "Are you coming to school tomorrow?"

"Ani. I have to film a variety show with the other members," Angel said. "How about at Woollim? I can go over to Woollim," Angel said. "I heard there's a lot of instruments there too,"

"Geurae. Tomorrow, around 4-5?" Woohyun suggested.

"Okay," Angel said.

THAT NIGHT

Angel was composing on her guitar in her room which she shared with Soo Jung.

"Unnie, where are you going?" Angel asked when she saw Soo Jung grab her bag.

"I'm going to the SM building. I'm going there to practice, for the project with Luhan Oppa," Soo Jung said.

"This late?" Angel looked at her phone.

"It's only 6! I'll be going," Soo Jung. "Bye," She said and walked out of the room.

When Soo Jung reached the SM building, she headed to the practice room. Luhan was there already. He looked a bit frustrated; a little rushed.

"What took you so long?" Luhan asked impatiently.

"Wae? I texted you to meet at 6," Soo Jung said.

"It's 6:05!" Luhan said.

"Only 5 minutes! Why are you in such a rush?!" Soo Jung asked impatiently.

"Let's just hurry up and compose something," Luhan said.

Soo Jung saw the grand piano and smiled. She walked over to the piano and began playing some keys.

"That's quite good," Luhan said. "What grade are you?"

"I finished the course already. I started when I was really young," Soo Jung said.

Luhan took out a piece of paper and a pencil. As Soo Jung played, he started writing down some notes. "Here," Luhan passed the piece of paper to Soo Jung.

Soo Jung read the notes and played it out. "It has a nice melody. It suits a ballad,"

"We could do a ballad together," Luhan said. "If possible, you could play the piano live too,"

"I'll have to practice alot then. It's a deal," Soo Jung said.

Luhan nodded his head. "We have to compose more though. This is not enough."

Soo Jung nodded her head. "I'll try to come up with a few lyrics, but I'm not that good at it,"

"You haven't tried song-writing?" Luhan asked.

Soo Jung nodded her head. "Not that much,"

Right at this moment, Luhan looked over at the open window. The moon was coming out soon. "I have to go," Luhan said hurriedly.

"But we haven't finish yet-" Soo Jung started but was cut off by him. "I have to go," he ran anxiously out.

"You left your bag here!" Soo Jung shouted, but there was no response. Soo Jung scrunched up her nose.

Luhan pressed the lift button but it was taking too long. He ran down the stairs, and saw a black car downstairs. He ran in. "Hurry up," the person who was driving said. Luhan buckled his seatbelt and gestured for the person to leave. Upstairs, Soo Jung was glancing down the window. "Why is he so impatient," Soo Jung said. "He doesn't have a schedule," She muttered.