Chapter 023

▬Kai's P.O.V▬

A few months had passed and I haven't fully gotten over Soojung yet, but I'm working on it. I sighed as I saw Soojung laughing and talking with Luhan while they rested.

I have tried to put all my time to practice, to forget. But it can't be.

Right at this moment, multiple cameras walked in. No, cameraman holding cameras walked in.

Soojung and Luhan looked surprised, and stood up.

"What's this?" Soojung asked.

A mission card or something was passed to Suho, who was also in the practice room with us. Chen, Tao, D.O. and Sehun were there too.

Suho opened it up and read it. "Yah, one of us is going to be on WGM,"

"Jinjja?" Tao's eyes lit up.

I didn't bother. It couldn't possibly be me.

I watched as Suho peeled off the white sticker on top. He looked surprised.

"Yah!" He walked over to me. "It's you!"

▬Soojung's P.O.V▬

I was happy. Luhan...well, lets say he wasn't so kept up like last time.

And Kai...he seems to be happy, as his marriage was just announced a few minutes ago.

Everyone was happy!

Angel was too.

Aeri Unnie too.

And of course,

Nana too.

SM have been more strict on us ever since the revelation of Luhan and my relationship, as well as rumors of Angel and Woohyun.

Things are being settled right now, but it's all fine.

Nothing can go wrong at this moment. Well, at this moment.

WOOHOO! This story finally ended! Sorry if this last final chapter is crappy, but, I just wanted to finish this off. I apologize if you find this crappy, but, I hoped you enjoyed! See ya in my future stories!