Chapter 014

▬Soojung's P.O.V▬

A month passed. Yes a month. It's been a month. The EXO members, well, besides on stage, I guess their still at odds. I've seen them glaring at each other in backstage waiting rooms. If this continues, There will be a rumor going around soon. Rumor: EXO members hate each other.

▬Luhan's P.O.V▬

I've been receiving death glares from every EXO member ever since then. Besides Kris and Suho Hyung, the others seem to completely hate me right now.

D.O., well, he recovered, but his in that "emotional" state where he avoids me and just dances and sings on stage with us.

It's like...we're just business related people, not friends, or the same members.

I sighed and headed towards the back door, to check the waiting list. We were a 1st place nominee this week. In that short time that EXO was on "hiatus" due to "unknown" reasons, as SM had stated, we recorded a follow-up single and later shot a music video, "Growl". EXO has been popular, and "Growl" is a sure hit.

But...if fans really know what happened to us, we'll be dead.

And the fact that SM had been signing up for a bunch of variety shows, where we have to display our, well, special skills or whatever. And variety shows - we have to act friendly, and well, lets say that's a bit difficult for us who are currently at odds with each other.

"It's time to go up," Chanyeol came over and said coldly.

He was usually a happy virus; and I never saw this side of him.

I nodded my head.

I felt a pat on my shoulder. It was Suho Hyung. "Please...just bear with them,"

I nodded my head. "Arasso, Hyung," I said..