Chapter 011

▬Luhan's P.O.V▬

"I can't believe you did this," Kai's voice repeatedly sounded in my head.

I was reckless during that moment, I admit it. I was so sorry.

I was standing outside of the hospital room, where D.O. Was in. Apparently SM had already gotten wind of it - and the other EXO members had successfully covered it off.

I was grateful, that they did so. I peeked in through the small window at the side. Soojung was there too, with Angel. I guessed she told her.

I waited until they were all gone, and I stepped in.

But Kai and Soojung was still there.

"Why are you here?" Kai asked coldly.

I didn't speak, I was feeling sorry enough and D.O. was staring at me.

"Why..did you cover up for me?" I asked.

"Don't misunderstand. We only did that for our fans. If you're gone, they'll be sad. I love our fans, that's why." Kai explained.

I nodded my head.

"Oppa..." Soojung started.

I knew Kai didn't see her, and she didn't want to say it in front of him. Soojung has been avoiding me ever since then; whenever I texted her, or called, it was always directed to voicemail or another member would pick it up.

I sighed and walked out.

I received a text message.

From: Angel

Oppa...be careful.

So it's true. Soojung probably told Angel, they're so close anyways.

I had a shiver run down my spine. Angel's words seem to be full of coldness and angry.