Chapter 003

The next morning, both EXO and SuperStarz had a schedule on Music Bank. Soo Jung was fixing her mic when she saw Luhan talking to his members. "Yah!" Soo Jung said. "Why did you leave so early last night?" She said, walking towards him.

"Yah, we're filming Mnet Wide," Luhan gestured to the camera.

"PD-nim, please cut this out," Soo Jung said sweetly. She pulled Luhan away. "Yah, where did you go?"

"It's none of your business." Luhan said.

"You left in the middle when we were discussing! What could be so important then this project? It worths like, half our grade!" Soo Jung said.

"Don't be so angry. I needed to leave for something urgent," Luhan said.

"Urgent?" Soo Jung said. "You better not do that tonight. We're meeting again,"

"Fine. What time are we meeting?" Luhan asked.

"4. It's my free time after," Soo Jung said.

"You have no schedule?" Luhan asked curiously.

"After music bank, I don't have any more schedule. I negotiated for free time," Soo Jung said.

"What about the rest?" Luhan asked.

"Angel...has a recording of Radio Star. Nana, she has nothing. Aeri Unnie has a recording too," Soo Jung said. "I'm free,"

"Ok. We'll meet at that time," Luhan said.

"You better be there," Soo Jung said and walked off.

Kris, who rarely talked, came forward and patted Luhan's shoulder. "You're going out again?"

Luhan nodded his head. "Be careful," Kris said.

"Don't let your guard down. Keep a look out. Even if we're safe now, no one knows what might happen," Kris whispered in his ear before he walked off.

Luhan had shivers down his spine. His comeback stage was up in a few hours, he couldn't have shivers now. But not due to the stage, but also due to - Luhan's thoughts were cut when the PD came to tell them to go up for the rehearsal stage.

Once the rehearsal stage finished, Luhan gazed around at his fans supporting them in the crowd. He looked around, and spotted a black man with a coat on. His eyes were fixed on the EXO members, like scanning one of them and then the other. He locked gazes with Luhan for a split moment before Luhan turned behind. Luhan took one look at the man before walking back into the waiting room.

"What was that?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just...someone," Luhan said.

"Yah, why do you look so angry?" Angel asked Soo Jung.

"Blame Luhan," Soo Jung said.

"Don't be so angry. We're going on in a few." Angel said.

"Yah, what's the problem?" Aeri walked over. "What did you tell Luhan Oppa?"

"His irresponsible," Soo Jung said. "He left when we were in the middle of discussing last night!"

"He always leaves," Angel said. "It's no surprise,"

"He always stays at his dorm after 8, he never goes out after that, even if the manager or the company allows him too," Aeri said.

"But why?" Soo Jung asked curiously. Aeri shrugged her shoulders. "He wouldn't tell anyone,"

"Even I don't know," Angel said. Luhan and Angel has a very close brother-sister relationship, they had known each other from their parents since young, and had joined SM together, although Angel debuted first.

"That's weird," Soo Jung folded her hands. "He should at least tell us where his going,"

"Probably back to the dorm," Aeri said.

"SuperStarz, standby," The PD came and said.

Soo Jung wondered. She pulled Angel to a side in a corner.

"Wae?" Angel asked.

"Luhan Oppa, he left his bag in the SM Building yesterday," Soo Jung said.

"Jinjja? Where is it now?" Angel asked.

"Well, there was nothing interesting in the bag-" Soo Jung started but was cut off.

"You have his bag?" Angel said, eyes wide.

"It's at the SM Building now, I put it where he left it," Soo Jung explained. "I didn't take it. But I looked through it,"

"Why would you do that? He would flip if he finds out!" Angel said.

"I don't care." Soo Jung replied.

"Luhan Oppa doesn't get angry easily, but he does get angry if you look through his stuff without permission," Angel said.

"You usually don't care too," Soo Jung said.

"I don't, because I don't care, but you're doing a project with him, anytime he might ask for a change of partners," Angel said.

"That's great then! I've never ever wanted to pair up within anyways," Soo Jung said.

"AISH, I don't care," Angel said.