Chapter 006

Although Soojung and Luhan had finished the project, they didn't have time to rehearse, and Soojung was getting impatient. They had to perform the Song live in a few weeks and everytime Soojung asks Luhan, he'll always says his busy or his lazy. Today, SuperStarz was finally in school after 4 weeks of non-stop activities. She was listening to music while searching on the web when EXO-K's Kai walked in. "Annyeong," he waved and sat beside her.

"That's for Angel," Soo Jung said without taking her eyes off her phone. "Ah, Sorry," Kai smiled. "How's the project going?"

Soo Jung sighed and took off her earphones. "Horrible. I have no idea by Luhan Oppa always has to leave early. I wished I was partnered up with you," She said.

Kai shivered when he heard what Soo Jung had said. He shook his thoughts out of his head. "How about you?" Soo Jung asked. "Ah, it's going well. We're halfway through," Kai replied.

Soo Jung smiled. "Does EXO have a schedule later?" She asked.

Kai nodded his head. "We have a filming,"

Right at this moment, Angel walked in, with L(INFINITE) following behind. "Annyeong," she waved and plopped down on the seat beside Soo Jung.

"Yah," L said. "Wae?" Angel dragged. "Stop following me!"

"I have to tell you something," L said. "Woohyun Hyung wants me to tell you something,"

"What is it?" Angel asked.

"About our world tour in Seoul coming up..we're hoping for SuperStarz to go too," L said.

"Actually," Angel started. "The time you'll be in Japan, we'll be there too. We'll be having our Japanese comeback," she said.

"Jinjja? That's great!" L's eyes lit up.

"Ah! Unnie!" Nana who was seating beside Soo Jung said. "SM..said we're going to be on a new reality show,"

"What is it?" Soo Jung asked. "He mentioned something about Star Life Theater,"

"That's great!" Angel clapped her hands.

"Yah, are you listening to me?" L said. "I am!" Angel said. "Hurry up and go! Those trainees probably wants your signature,"

L walked away, leaving Kai, the only male there. "Annyeong," Angel waved.

"Annyeong," Kai said. "Luhan.." Kai started but cleared his throat. Angel sighed and got up from her seat, walking towards the toilet. "Luhan wants to let you know.." Kai said. "He asked for a change of partners,"

"Jinjja? That's amazing!" Soo Jung said.

"You don't mind?" Chanyeol asked.

"Of course not!" Soo Jung said. She felt a hint of sadness though, but she was okay.

"Geurae," Chanyeol said and walked away.

THAT NIGHT

Soo Jung's phone rang in her pocket. She took it out. "Yeobseoyo?" She spoke into the phone.

"Where are you? Come back! It's late," It was Aeri. It was quite late, and Soo Jung was just coming back from school. She had stayed back as XOXO High had a big practice room, and she had stayed there to practice some dance moves.

"I'm on my way! Don't nag," Soo Jung said.

"Ppalli," Aeri said and offed the phone.

Soo Jung Put her phone back into her pocket and walked into a dark alley. This was the shortcut back to the dorm. She was walking normally when suddenly a hand cupped over her mouth. She screamed and stomped her foot on that someone. She forced herself out of his grip. "Yah!" She shouted. When she saw who it was, she was speechless. It was a man with a mask, but Soo Jung could obviously see that it was Luhan. Soo Jung was wondering why he did that; for what reason. Soo Jung heard some voices and Luhan did the same thing again. This time, Soo Jung waited for the people to go away and then shouted. "Yah!" She shouted. She thought that she should feign ignorance; that's better. "Who are you?" She said. She pressed her clothes down and sighed. "Weird," she said and stomped away.