Chapter 017

▬Soojung's P.O.V▬

"Come pick me up," I said into the phone to the manager.

"I can't, I'm at a meeting, take the bus home,"

I sighed. "Fine, I have my disguises with me anyways," I said and offed the phone.

Sometimes I hate and love to take the bus back to the dorm.

I climbed in, and guess what? 5 minutes later I was at school. I took the wrong bus! But, I could get back to the dorm within a few minutes from the school. I walked past the dark alley, which was a shortcut, that dark alley where Luhan had once ran away from some people. I didn't ask him about it, it just slipped my mind until now.

This time, I walked slowly. I didn't want to get caught. I passed through a dusty door. I was walking pass it when someone bumped into me. I looked up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was Luhan.

He looked sick.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm just passing through," I commented. "We haven't met up for the project yet,"

"I had a last minute schedule," he said.

"You didn't even tell me about it," I said.

"I didn't have time to do that,"

I raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?"

"What are you doing in there anyways?" I looked behind him, but he moved along with me.

"Don't look," Luhan said.

Luhan looked oddly pale after saying that sentence. He put his hand to his forehead.

"What's up?" I asked.

He shook his head, and he almost fell. He fainted. I prevented him from falling in an awkward way, but, I lugged him yes, I literally lugged him, he was too heavy for me, I lugged him in and saw a bed. I dumped him on there.

I couldn't possibly leave him there though, they had a recording for Show Champion tomorrow. I found some towels inside a drawer and went into the toilet to wet them.

I was wondering what this small "house" was, but I shook it out of my mind.

I wet the towel, and put it on Luhan's face. He had a fever. I sent a text message to Aeri Unnie, but she didn't reply. I guess they were still in their recording.

I wet it several times and made his face cool down.