Chapter 013

▬D.O.'s P.O.V▬

I was being discharged today; after a few days at the hospital. The guys had performed without me on a few music shows.

Kris came in, he always seem like the quiet father who suffers silently.

"Hyung," I said.

"Good that your cuts are gone," He said. "We have a recording tomorrow,"

I smiled, but it faded in a second. "How about Luhan?"

"His..well," He sighed, and didn't say anything else.

Truthfully, I wasn't exactly angry at what Luhan did to me. I knew what his going through.

"Let's go," Kris said. I carried my bag and headed out the hospital.

Fans, angry fans, and the paparazzi were crowding outside of the hospital. Kris handed me a pair of sunglasses. I thanked him and put it on.

Some "bodyguards" shield us from the crowd, and we avoided them too.

"D.O. OPPA!!! IM GOING TO KILL WHOEVER DID THIS TO YOU!" I heard a fan scream.

I really wonder if they will really kill..if they find out that it's none other than Luhan.

We got on to the van, finally. "Hyung," I asked the manager. "How did fans know I'm getting discharged today?"

Manager Hyung shrugged his shoulders.

I sat back on the seat.

What bad reputation would it be. We're still considered a rookie group.

▬Luhan's P.O.V▬

Schedules, had been cancelled today. And well, the other members had somehow persuaded the managers to let them out for a day; except for me. But Kai had to stay, because I can't be alone at the dorm.

He went up to his room almost immediately the moment the other members stepped out of the dorm, leaving me alone in the living room. Kris Hyung had went out to pick up D.O.

I received a text from Soojung.

From: Soojung

I wouldn't text you, but, we still have our song to rehearse and fix up a few things.

We are suppose to hand it in a few days later, when we're both in school.

I don't want to fail, especially since I'm a singer, I can't get a fail in music.

Lets meet up tonight, or tomorrow night, at the SM building.

----

I totally forgot about the project.

----

To: Soojung

Ok.

----

I sighed and layed back on the sofa.