Chapter 004

Angel pressed the doorbell of Infinite's dorm. "Annyeong," She waved to the members.

They were very close with each other and had visited each others dorm quite often during the period when they were filming a show together. "Where's Woohyun Oppa?" She asked Hoya.

"I'll call him," Hoya said. He went into Woohyun's room and called him out. Woohyun walked out, carrying a guitar.

"Oh! You have a guitar?" Angel asked.

Woohyun nodded his head. "We have to work on the song,"

"Oppa. I heard something," Angel started.

"What?" Woohyun asked, curious.

"Your world tour..." Angel said.

"Ah, that's right! I am so excited," Woohyun said.

"Congratulations. It's your first world tour right?" Angel asked.

Woohyun nodded his head. "Neh. I'm happy to be able to see Inspirits from around the world,"

Angel nodded her head. "You'll be tired,"

"It's ok. That's an idol's life," Woohyun said.

"When are you starting?"

"Around August...Seoul, then Hong Kong," Woohyun said. "And more,"

"Ah.." Angel showed a hint of sadness in her voice. "So it's 4 months?"

"Neh, a few more months..." Woohyun said.

"Let's work on the song." Angel finally said. "I came up with a melody," Angel took out a songsheet from her bag. "But I didn't write any lyrics,"

Woohyun nodded his head and played the chords written on the paper. "It has a nice feel. We have to add lyrics,"

"We're so getting a A on this," Woohyun said.

MEANWHILE

Luhan was back at the dorm, and was looking for something. "Hyung!" Luhan called out. "Have you seen my bag?"

"Which bag?" Suho asked.

"The black sling bag," Luhan said.

"Didn't you bring it out with you last night?" Suho said.

"That's right!" Luhan had a anxious look on his face. "I'm doomed!" He said, irritated.

"Wae? What happen?" Suho asked.

"Everything is in there!" Luhan shouted.

"Yah! We told you to never bring that out!" Suho said, feeling the anxiousness too.

"I forgot to empty it out! I'm sacred," Luhan said.

"You're doomed if someone finds out..." Suho said.

"Keep quiet!" Luhan said impolitely.

"Yah, I'm your Hyung!" Suho said.

"Sorry." Luhan apologized.

"Where did you go last night?" Suho asked.

"The SM building," Luhan said.

"Could you have left it there?" Suho asked.

"It could be," Luhan said. "I have to go now!"

"Quickly come back," Suho said.

"Ani. I have to complete a project with Soo Jung. I'll be there to find my bag and do the project," Luhan said.

"Come back before the sun sets," Suho said.

"Ok." Luhan said.

AT THE SM BUILDING

Soo Jung was there first, as always. Luhan came in a few minutes later. "Annyeong," he said and walked past her. He found his bag and relaxed.

"You left your bag here last night?" Soo Jung asked, feigning ignorance.

"Neh. I forgot to bring it back. I have some important things in there," Luhan explained.

"Why did you leave in such a hurry anyways?" Soo Jung asked once again.

"Why can't you stop asking?" Luhan asked, annoyed.

"Because I want to know why," Soo Jung said.

"Anyways, I know what the song will be about," Luhan changed the topic.

"What?" Soo Jung asked.

"Forbidden love," Luhan said. His eyes flashed a hint of sadness but quickly changed. Soo Jung noticed this but did not point it out.

"So, have you came up with lyrics?" Soo Jung asked.

Luhan nodded his head and handed a songsheet over to Soo Jung. "It's a ballad. It would go well with the piano,"

"Yah, you're good. Everything fits perfectly," Soo Jung said, heading to the piano. She played the song. "How are we going to divide the parts?" She asked.

"Just do it," Luhan said. He took a pencil and the songsheet away from her. "Look. Like this. I'll sing this first verse," He said. "And then we can sing the chorus together,"

"Like from a woman and a male's view?" Soo Jung asked.

Luhan nodded his head.

Soo Jung took the pencil from him and divided her individual parts too.

"There!" Soo Jung said once she finish.

"Yah, we finished in two days!" Soo Jung said.

"I did most of the work," Luhan said. "I composed the lyrics, the melody and checked if it would go well with the piano,"

"Whatever. You're good!" Soo Jung put a thumbs up to his face. "What time is it?" She looked at her watch.

Luhan's face looked nervous. He totally lost track of time and Didn't know what time it was now.

"Do you want to have a go with it first before leaving?" Soo Jung asked.

Luhan glanced out to the window and sighed. "Ani. We'll do it tomorrow,"

"I have a schedule tomorrow," Soo Jung said.

"Then the next day,"

"I have schedules for the rest of the week," Soo Jung said.

"Then next week! Or we'll just wing it!" He said and left hurriedly, not forgetting to take his bag.

"AISH! Why is he always like that! At least we completed something today," Soo Jung said and grabbed her bag. She found something on the floor. "What is it?" She asked herself.

It was like a pass, it had Luhan's particulars on it, date of birth, and literally everything.