Chapter 016

▬Luhan's P.O.V▬

"Yah!" That was probably the hundredth time I've heard Kris Hyung shouted today.

Ever since the "incident", things had been rough, and Kris Hyung, well, he had to manage things around.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Out," I replied. "I won't be home late, don't worry," I said.

"Yah!" Kris Hyung shouted again, but I walked out of the door before he could talk again.

I breathed in the air once I'm outside. I carried my backpack and put on my "safety" gear, which was a mask and nerd glasses. The nerd glasses were "props" for our album cover shoots.

I sighed and took the bus to the school. I walked out, and saw some girls chatting outside of the school. I walked away quickly, hoping they wouldn't notice me. I walked to the back alley and there it was; a black dusty door. I took out the key from my pocket and opened the door. It had been years since I've came here; I bet there are gonna be rats and insects once I get in.

I stepped in, and through enough, the furniture was dusty, but there was no rats or insects. Did someone clean it up? I don't know. I sat down on the bed and saw the picture by the bed.

I took it up, and looked at it. Good times, good times.

Now...I could never get back.

▬Angel's P.O.V▬

SuperStarz was filming a variety show today; it was late at night and we were still recording.

"Okay! Lets take a break for 15 minutes, get some food and drinks!" The PD said.

I got up, and my legs felt tired. "My legs are so lazy," I told Aeri.

She laughed. We walked away, and we saw Nana getting some water from the water dispenser. Soojung had another recording today, so she probably was home now, her recording should have ended.

Aeri received a text message. "What is this?"

"What?" Nana asked, leaning in and checking.

Soojung had sent a text message to her; it was a weird message.

"Yah, it's weird!" Nana commented. I took her phone from her and looked at the message.

It was a message saying about XOXO High...and EXO...and it was weird.

"Don't you get a weird feeling from it?" Nana asked.

"It's weird," I commented.

"But we have to wait for the recording to be over," Aeri said.

"It's probably nothing," I brushed it off.