Chapter 010

▬Soojung's P.O.V▬

I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. What are they?

And I suddenly..saw Luhan Oppa beat up D.O Oppa. Moments later, they all walked out, carrying D.O who was limping. I hid behind the wall, making sure they all left. I walked into the garage, only Luhan Oppa was left. He looked anxious, angry and confused. My eyes were a little wet. I guess seeing my "brothers" getting best up was painful for me too.

I slowly opened my mouth..and some words came out.

"You..what are you?" I asked. I knew he was hiding something since we started pairing up on that project. It was just too weird. But I never expected him to got caught in a fight. He was an idol. He has a image and reputation to take care of.

He didn't say anything. Nothing came out. I stood there for awhile, before running out. I ran hard. All I want to do now, was go home. I wanted to go back to the dorm, to see my members.

My mind was blank at the moment. "Should I tell Angel?" I wondered to myself.

I don't know if I should. This is too big. Wait - they have cuts and bruises everywhere. They have a live performance on M! Countdown tomorrow! How are they suppose to perform?

▬Kai's P.O.V▬

I can't believe it. I really can't. I knew he was aggressive; but I didn't know to this point where he would just beat up his own member.

Something else was worrying me too. I caught side of Soojung just now. She thought no one saw her; but I did. What is making me Afraid now is if she'll tell anybody..

▬Angel's P.O.V▬

I was waiting impatiently. It was night time. Apparently today was my turn to "wait" for Soojung Unnie, as Aeri Unnie and Nana says.

I looked at my phone continuously, wondering when she'll be back. Finally, I heard the door opened. Soojung Unnie walked in, with a blank expression on her face. I know something was wrong.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, avoiding my gaze. She didn't say anything else and walked up the stairs to her room. She wasn't usually this quiet, something must be up. I wonder what.

I sighed. I grabbed my phone and ran up the stairs. I walked into my room. My phone rang and I saw a message on my phone. It was Chen Oppa. He texted me: Angel...can you talk to LSM to cancel tomorrow's live performance of EXO? Please..don't ask why.

I was curious, but I didn't ask him why. He probably didn't want anyone to know what happened to him. Or rather, maybe, the EXO members.