Chapter 020

A growl was heard from a distance. She shivered, her hands and legs tied up, she couldn't do anything.

She could hear her phone ring, the ringtone was....different. She scanned the garage once again. "They're stupid, he can easily find out where I am," she thought to herself. At the same time, she was worried.

A bang was heard. Followed by another. And then the garage door collapsed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The EXO members were in the hospital for D.O.'s checkup. Well, all the EXO members except for Luhan.

Kris received a text. He told the other members.

They ran out of the hospital, without even getting the check-up done. They ran to the garage.

The door burst opened. The gang were standing there, waiting for the EXO members to show.

"So you found," the head of the gang said.

"It's easy. This is the only possible place you'll hid her," Kai said.

The other members punched them, and kicked them everywhere. A heated fight was going on and Luhan was nowhere to be seen.

Soojung could hear them fighting from outside. She felt someone peel the black tape off. That person was Luhan.

"Oppa..." Soojung said, shivering. Luhan untied her legs and hands. "I'll bring you out," he said. He held her hand and rushed out of the back door of the garage.

In the garage, a fight was still going on when one of the gang members shouted. "She's not there!"

While he was not looking, Kai landed a punch in the "head"'s jaw.

They ran to the back, and didn't see Soojung there.

"Luhan brought her back," Kris said.

Luhan bought Soojung back to the dorm, and all the other members were freaked out.

"Where were you?" Aeri asked. "I thought you had a recording!"

"Unnie, don't ever walk through that dark alley again!" Nana said.

And Angel was...not there. "Where's Angel?"

"She's out," Aeri said. "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head.

"I'll get going..." Luhan said.

Outside, Luhan walked out when he saw Angel, walking back home with Woohyun.

"Oppa," Angel said when she saw Luhan. "Woohyun Oppa, you can go back, I have something to tell Luhan,"

Woohyun nodded his head and left. "I'll text you,"

"Oppa," Angel led Luhan to sit on a bench at the nearby park. "I know what happened,"

Luhan sighed but didn't say anything.

"By any chance...do you like Soojung Unnie?" Angel asked.

Luhan was stunned by this question, but nevertheless, he slowly nodded his head.

"Kai...." Angel started. "He likes Soojung Unnie too,"

I kind of changed the plot, it was not exactly like the drama version part 2, because the drama ver. Part 2, I didn't get it, so I just made up my own. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. There will probably be only a few more chapters left to the end.