Chapter 018

▬Luhan's P.O.V▬

I woke up, feeling cool. A wet towel was on my face. I stood up and saw a bowl of water. Who was here last night? I struggled to remember my thoughts.

It was Soojung.

She left already. I checked the time. Oh no, it was 8! I was suppose to be at Show Champion at 7:30!

I rushed back to the dorm, where an angry manager and EXO was waiting in the living room.

"Why didn't you go for the music broadcast?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.

"We can't perform without you," Suho sighed.

I sighed. "I'm sorry,"

"Why say sorry? When you could have not, when you could have not went out. Where did you go?" Manager Hyung said.

"We had to last minute cancel the performance. It was bad for our image," Kai said.

"I have reasons," I said.

"Then tell us," Manager Hyung said. "We'll see if it's valid,"

"I can't," I said and stomped up to my room.

"That brat," I could hear Kai say.

▬Soojung's P.O.V▬

I was wondering what I had done yesterday. Was it a right thing? Would there be a scandal? I was so afraid. I also wondered why there were such weird things in the "house".

And why did Luhan Oppa even go there?

I was in the SM building when I bumped into Kai.

"Annyeong," I said. "Why was the performance canceled?"

"You know?" Kai asked.

"We're family," I said. "Of course I know," I laughed.

But Kai didn't. He would usually.

"I don't know what's up with Luhan Hyung! Yes, he maybe a wo-" Kai said, but he stopped.

"A what?" I asked. I didn't get it. A wo? A wo-lf? I don't know.

"Kai, tell me!" I said.

"Ani," Kai said.

"Kai! Tell me!" I said again.

Kai didn't look at me but instead blurted out something. "I like you,"

So sudden...I didn't know what to do.

"I like you," he repeated. "I like you, that's why I can't tell you," he said. "It's for your own good,"

I was shocked. Kai...likes me? My close male best friend likes me?

Oh my gosh.

I learned something else shocking besides that. And I'm confirmed. That is the truth.

Luhan Oppa is a wo-lf. If that's it, does that makes all the EXO members a wo-lf? I'm sacred.

Kai looked at my expression and left. I wanted to go after him but my legs won't move.

I had to tell this to someone. I just discovered too shocking news. But how can it be? I need to tell someone. Angel. Aeri. Nana. I have to tell them.