Chapter 015

▬Narrator's P.O.V▬

"What are you looking for?" Angel, who was at the library with Soojung, asked her.

Soojung had wanted to find the "spectrum", which is a yearly book which is given out to all pupils at the end of the year, containing the pupils classes, pictures, and other stuff.

"Don't you have it?" Angel had asked her.

"I want to look for class of 88'," Soojung said.

"Why?" Angel asked.

"Because all the instruments in this school is marked with an 88' sign, which is weird," Soojung said.

"So? Why do you have to find the spectrum?"

"I just want to,"

Angel was fiddling with her phone, looking at it for a long time.

"Yah, don't look at it too much! Your degree will get higher," Soojung scolded.

Angel brushed that comment off. "Are you waiting for a text message?" Soojung asked.

"Eh? Ani," Angel said.

"Tell me the truth!" Soojung insisted. "Today is Infinite's world tour in Hong Kong," Soojung said.

"They'll be back for a few recordings," Angel said.

"I know,"

"Ah! I found it!" Soojung said. The spectrum was dusty, and Soojung blew the dust away. She opened the book, and it was worn out and old.

"You should ask it from someone who was class of 88', then you don't have to go through so many trouble," Angel said. "I can lend you my brothers,"

"Don't need. I found it now!" Soojung said. She flipped to the pages and saw the pictures of the classes who graduated from 88'.

"Oh! Look," Angel said, pointing to a certain class picture.

"So sweet," Angel commented. It was a class picture, and a certain boy was not smiling at the camera, but instead, looking at a girl at the row below him.

"Do you know who's that?" Angel asked.

Soojung read the lines which said who the student was.

"Hold on," Soojung said suddenly.

"Wae? What is it?" Angel asked.

"Kris..." Soojung muttered.

"What about him?" Angel asked.

"The person..it's Kris, Kris Wu," Soojung said slowly.

"No way!" Angel snatched the spectrum and took a look at that photo.

"It looks nothing like him!" Angel exclaimed.

"That's weird," Soojung commented.

"Maybe they just have the same name," Angel said.

Soojung nodded her head. "It must be,"

▬Flashback▬

Kris sighed, and put on his shoes.

"Hyung!" A little boy called him. "Where are you going?"

Kris looked at him and bend down. He ruffled the boy's head.

"I'm going out for a while, a while only, so behave, and stay home with noona, ok?" Kris asked.

The little boy nodded his head and watched as Kris walked out.

When Kris returned home, there were blood stains on the floor. Furniture and everything was toppled over. Kris was panicked, he ran into the kitchen, where the blood stains were leading.

He felt like an arrow had pierced his heart when he saw the sight in front of him.

Tears threatening to flow down, he ran up the stairs and went to his bedroom. He opened the closet and saw the little boy over there, looking as terrified as ever.

"Hyung..." The little boy muttered out, but Kris didn't say anything. He just took the boy in his arms and hugged him. Tightly.

▬End Of Flashback▬