Chapter 009

▬Luhan's P.O.V▬

I was laughing along with the other members, when a bunch of other guys hit me by the shoulder. Oh come on! I was EXO's Luhan. The drink spilled on my school uniform. The school uniform..I don't even think they can afford it.

I lifted up my head, and was surprised by who I saw. "Long time no see," He said.

I started running. Running fast. I ran into a dark alley and ran down the way. There was a garage with run-down cars in there, and I ran in there. But they followed. I wasn't panting though. Which was good. I needed to be cool in front of them. I smirked and dialed Tao's number. A few minutes later, the other members arrived.

The leader of the opposite gang grabbed my collar. I swiftly punched his hand away. "You can't afford it," I said.

He smirked and laughed.

"You wanna play?" I heard Kai said. "Let's play,"

The real fight started.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was furious. They were punching The others. They were on the floor, with cuts. How are we going to perform in this state? We still have a performance tomorrow. I heaved a deep breath. Someone grabbed my shoulder and I swiftly grabbed his hand and tossed him over. I was proud of myself, until I realized who that was. Tao, Kai, and Suho ran over to D.O. I hit D.O. I opened my eyes wide. D.O. Was limping. "Hyung!" Tao shouted. The opposite gang saw this and surprisingly, they ran away.

My hands were numbed. Even I myself couldn't believe I did that. The other members lifted the other gang up and threw them on the floor. Literally. Kai grabbed my collar. "What did you just do?!" He asked angrily. I avoided his gaze. The other members glared at me, and Chanyeol hit me at the shoulder. Only Kris and Suho Hyung looked at me with pitiful eyes, they seemed to understand me more than the others. But they left with D.O anyways. I fell on the floor, I didn't know what to do at the moment. I never cried. Only when EXO Received their first award on a music show. But I seem to can't control it now. I hit my own team member, my brother..my dongsaeng.

I was on the verge of tears when I heard someone's footstep. I looked upright. "You..." It was Soojung. She hadn't left. She saw everything. I was sacred.

"You..what are you?" She asked, her face showing a expression I would never understand. She "scanned" me, before running out.

I messed up everything. Everything's ruin now.