Chapter 019

▬Aeri's P.O.V▬

We just finished a recording this morning and we were all back in the dorm, chilling. Soojung was out to the SM building.

And that reminds me. The project. Have they finished? I finished already.

Soojung came in right at this moment. She looked pale and sacred.

"What happened?" I asked.

She couldn't even open her mouth. After much persuasion and a couple of minutes, she told me.

I told Angel. She didn't seem surprised.

"What? I always knew Kai liked Soojung," She had said.

"And why didn't you tell her?" I had asked.

"Kai didn't want me to tell her," she replied.

Soojung later told her that all of the EXO members were wolfs.

We honestly didn't believe Soojung, it was too..weird to be true.

"Okay, Soojung, that will never happen," I said.

"But it's true!" Soojung had shouted. "Kai told me accidentally!"

I raised my eyebrow.

No one believed her.

▬Soojung's P.O.V▬

All the members were shocked too. They were sworn to secrecy, even though they didn't believe whatever I said.

That night, I was walking past the dark alley again, when I felt someone's hand over my mouth.

Don't tell me it's Luhan again. I stomped on his foot, but I felt someone holding my hands and my legs. It couldn't be Luhan. I screamed, in his hands of course, but of course, I couldn't be heard.

I was brought to a garage. The same garage Luhan had beat up D.O. They let me go and I saw. It was the gang who beat up EXO the other time.

"What did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Seems like you're a little special to Luhan, so we brought you here,"

"Pfft. I'm just his normal friend, noob," I said.

"Don't you dare call me a noob,"

"How about idiotic?"

His face was fuming with anger and he tied up my legs and hands.

But I still had my mouth. But soon, one of the gang members sealed my mouth with black tape.

He took out my phone.

"Let's call you're sweetheart, shall we?" He said.

Luhan is not my sweetheart.

In My mind, I was constantly screaming out for help. I wanted Luhan to-no, I wanted someone to come rescue me.

I could hear voices. They were probably calling Luhan.

They should know who I am. I'm SuperStarz's Soojung. The visual and main dancer. I'm one of the most important people in the K-Pop world now!

▬Luhan's P.O.V▬

My phone rang. My eyes were wide opened when his voice was heard. And what he said was scary too.

"Let her go!"

"Come, we'll battle it out. If you win, you get her back, if not, prepare a grave for her,"

I honestly didn't want to write the grave part, but hey, it's a story.