Chapter 8- Quick Dance Rehearsal

The Conversation Continues Ch.8

Early March 2014

Jari

"Hey Davie." Isis smiled as we walked into the dance studio.

"Yo, Dave." Artemis high fived him.

"Hey girls. How are y'all? It's been a while. Ready for today?" Dave asked as we stretched.

We've been done with tour since before we shot the video for Heartbreak in February. We had a break for most of March. We're in the studio right now so we don't get rusty.

"Yeah we ready. What you got?" I jumped up.

"Just do whatever comes to mind and working on some of your songs now." Dave said and we all nodded.

"Seems like fun." Brittany smiled. Dave plugged in his iPod and we starting dancing to some of our songs.

"The boys are supposed to be soon. Where are they?" Dave checked the time on his phone as the boys walked in.

"We're here. We're here." Ray smiled.

"Hello, beautiful ladies." Prod kissed my cheek.

"Hey guys." Artemis flipped to Prince. "Whoa. Dizzy."

"What's going on?" Roc asked as he stood next Isis. They were still a little bumpy.

"Just dancing." Isis answered.

"Now, boys, get dancing." Dave said as he played Favorite Song by the boys.

Artemis, Prince, Prod, and I got into the middle of the floor and started dancing. We made it cutesy and sweet for the song. Ray, Brittany, Roc, and Isis danced to Bang Bang Bang and it was so...nasty. That's the best way to put it-- nasty.

Artemis laughed at them as she, Brittany, Roc, and Prod danced to Lookin For Ya. Prince, Ray, Isis, and I danced to House Party before Ray, Brittany, Prince, and Artemis danced to Take You Down. Prod, Roc, Isis, and I danced to Only Wanna Give It To You as everyone started to collapse from exhaustion.

"Y'all really work yourselves today." Dave laughed at us as we laid, spread out, on the floor.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." Brittany waved her hand.

"When can we go home?" Artemis asked in a small voice.

"Soon. We promise. You'll be home soon." Ray answered.

"Keisha wanted to wait to tell y'all, but y'all going home tomorrow." Roc said.

"Really?" I asked. Even though my family trip sometimes, I miss home so much.

"Yeah. I'm going home too." Prod smiled.

"Yay!" Isis jumped up and started doing a stupid dance. We laughed at her as we got our things.

"See ya, Davie." Brittany, Isis, Artemis, and I waved as we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone!

I just made something quick for you guys since I'll mostly be busy with school this week. *Insert sad face here* :(

But I'll try to update this week! I ain't y'all hanging like that. But y'all probably don't care so...

Comment. Vote. Follow. Please.

Love ya,

LIilBlackAngel

#SpreadThePeace