Chapter 13- Me Time?

The Conversation Continues Ch.13

Late May 2014

Prodigy

Everyone left me at the Conjunction house as they went out for breakfast at Waffle House. That's okay because I'm about to have some Me Time.

I was in my white boxers with a white wife beater and long white socks on as I turned on some Michael Jackson music. I found Artemis's sparkly microphone as Wanna Be Starting Something came on. I started singing and dancing into the sparkly microphone.

"It's too high to get over. Yeah. Yeah. Too low to get under. Yeah. Yeah. You're stuck in the middle. Yeah. Yeah. But the pain is thunder. Yeah. Yeah." I sang. This Is It came on and I really started singing and dancing-- this is my favorite MJ song.

"This is it. Here I stand. I'm the light of the world, I feel grand." I sang. I was sliding all over the floor of the living room. Thriller came on and I got in my zombie thing.

"Cuz this is thriller, thriller night. No one can save you from the beast about to strike. Cuz this is thriller, thriller night. No one can save you from the beast with forty eyes, girl." I sang and did the dance moves from the video.

"You got me workin', workin' day and night. Oh no! You workin', I'm so tired, so tired now. Got me workin', workin' day and night. Oh no! Hee hee whoo!" I sang and danced.

"Who it is? Is it a friend of mine? Who is it? Is it my brother? Who is it? Someone help my soul now. Who is it? I can't take this stuff no more!" I sang.

"Do you remember the time, when we fell in love? Do you remember the time, when we first met, girl? Do you remember the time, oh I. When we fell in love? Do you remember the time, remember my baby?! Whoo!" I popped and locked around the living room.

As the song was ending I heard someone say,

"What are you doing, Prod?"

My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped as I turned around to face the person.

Jari, Roc, Ray, Prince, Artemis, Brittany, Isis, and Juno were standing at the front door. Isis had her phone in her hand. Artemis was the one to ask with a smirk on her face.

"Uh..what are you doing?" I asked.

"I asked first." Artemis smirked.

"Uh..I was, um, I was...I'm dancing." I answered as I slid behind the couch.

"Well, we saw that." Isis laughed.

"Man, he was sliding all over the room with when This Is It was playing." Roc laughed. He wiped a tear from his face.

"No, when Wanna Be Starting Something, though. That was hilarious!" Juno smiled.

"He was killing it on Thriller." Brittany mocked my dancing.

"Who Is It was the best. He was really into it." Ray wiped a tear.

"Workin' Day And Night was my favorite. He was hitting that dance." Prince struggled to keep a straight face.

"Remember The Time was the one. He was doing the moves from the game!" Roc pointed at me and laughed.

"Where the hell did you get my microphone from?" Artemis asked. That really made everyone laugh.

"Aw. Babe, I think it was cute." Jari walked over to my side and wrapped her arms around my waist. I felt her hand slide inside of my boxers and grip my friend tightly.

"Ah!" I gasped as I closed my eyes.

"I think Prod and I are going upstairs to..sleep." Jari took her hand out of my boxers and dragged me toward the stairs. I gave Artemis her microphone as I passed by her.

Me Time just turned into Us Time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone!

So this short chapter will be followed by another short chapter! Yay!

Comment. Vote. Follow. Please.

Love ya,

LilBlackAngel 

#SpreadThePeace