3: Blackout

Anna's POV

Today we perform on a real stage for a real audience. I'm not really sure where or how it'll work but I know that I'm supposed to leave soon. I jump into the shower and hurry and get dressed. It's about six am which is later than most call times but it's still early. 

After grabbing my purse, phone and hotel key, I slip on my shoes and head down to the lobby. 

"Hey, Kendrick," Brittany says hugging me.

"Hey, Brit," I answer hugging her back.

"Are you awake? Kendrick, " Rebel says waving her hand in front of my face.

"No, I'm a sleepwalker," I joke, "Heeeelllllloooo."

"Guys we've got a sleeper on our hands, run Kendrick isn't real," Rebel says in her thick Australian accent while running and hiding behind one of the boys.

"Anna?" I ask looking around, I remember last night that I wanted to ask her something but it was about one am when I thought of this. 

"Go away sleepwalker," she says speeding up and walking away from me. 

"Anna?" I whine still tired. 

"I'm sorry, what's up?" she laughs coming back towards me. 

"I remember that I wanted to ask you something," I say trying to remember. 

"Okay? Is it too early for your brain to function?" she asks laughing at me. 

"How are you so awake?" I ask looking desperate for my caffeine to kick in. 

"Coffee," she answers looking at me with a fake straight face.

"Damn, I need my coffee to kick in," I trying to hold me straight face

"Drink more," Rebel interrupts handing me a cup. 

Abby's POV

They dress me in all black. Black sweats, black long sleeve, black coat, and another black coat and a second layer of black sweats. Plus black sneakers and black socks. Everything is black except my diaper, they brush out my hair but do nothing with it.

"Alright let's go, guys," Mr. Anderson yells from the front door where I was waiting.

"I'm coming," Stella says hopping down the stairs.

"I'm here," Toby shouts in my ear.

"Let's go," Mr. Anderson says swinging the door open, and almost shutting it on me but I manage to slip through.

I've put in the very back of the car no seat belt or anything. Not the back seat, the trunk of the car if you really want to know.

We pull up to a full parking lot. I see buses and lots of people surrounding them. I see lots of people excited. Lots of older kids mainly. I might be the youngest kid here.

They let me or really climb out the back window. I'm just lucky that we didn't take the pickup truck, that's worse unless they stopped and I could climb out.

"Get out of the car you worthless brat!" Mr. Anderson says. This attracted attention so he quickly said, "I'm just kidding," and giving me a death glare.

I hop down on the ground when no one is looking and steady myself with my hands. I quickly run and catch up with the others.

I trail Mr.Anderson because they don't allow me near the children like I'm the monster. Yeah, right, he is the monster.

"You can sit in between me and mommy," Mr. Anderson says pushing me down the row and speaking in a sweet tone.

People around me bubble with happiness, cheers, and shouts.

"Hello? Hello? I'm the director. And everyone, you are all extras and you all need to cheer for every group, but cheer the most for the Barden Bellas," a tall man directs us.

"And here is the first group," an announcer says.

A capella group after A Capella group comes on stages and they sing wonderfully. I don't cheer because as you know I'm not allowed to speak.

"Alright put your hands together for the Treblemakers," the announcer says. They all cheer very loudly.

"I've been living for the weekend
But no not anymore
Cause here comes that familiar feeling
That Friday's famous for
Yeah I'm looking for some action
And it's out there somewhere
You can feel the electricity
All in the evening air
And it may just be more of the same
But sometimes you want to go
Where everyone knows your name
So I guess I'll have to wait and see
But I'm just gonna let something
Brand new happen to me," A tall brunette, with a maroon coat.

I was getting really warm in my sweats and started to take off the coat but Mr. Anderson glared and me and zipped up the coat and put on the hood.

He smirked at me as my face turned redder.

The song ends and they sing it about five more times, it just gets hotter and hotter. Then I notice that they or the cast are sitting in the seats in front of us.

"Alright, put your hands together for the Barden Bellas," the announcer cheers.

They only get two takes before I start to loose conciseness. It's the moment before these two characters kiss and I fall over from heat.

"Mama! Abby!" I hear Stella yell before I lose it. The lack of water, food, the heat, coldness, and the people who "take care" of me.

Anna's POV

It's right before me and Skylar kiss.

"You're such a weirdo," I say, and then I hear.

"Mama! Abby!" I turn my attention to a girl screaming as a little girl dressed in all black pass out.

"Oh, my god! Skylar," I scream climbing over the seat.

"Does she have a pulse?" He yells climbing over seats after me. Everyone backed away.

"Call 911, call 911," Brittany says yelling.

"Should I move her?" I ask  Anna who was behind me.

"I don't know, does anyone know first Aid?" Anna calls out through a mic.

"Anna, maybe we should ask who's child this is?" Ester says from the row in front of me.

"It's mine, it's a foster child, though, so if doesn't matter, if it's okay or not," a man says from behind me. I instantly come protective over the little girl.

"What the hell are you saying? It doesn't matter, of course, it does!" Brittany spits at him.

"Uh have you seen the brat?" He says stepping towards her, he's definitely a head taller.

"Yeah, and you obviously don't know her," Anna says backing her up.

"It's not like you do, I spend all day with it," he says.

"Back off, man," the boys says standing in a protecting line around me and the little girl.

"Alexis ask what her name is," I instruct.

"What's the little girl's name?" She asks stepping in front of the boys.

"I won't tell," he says spitting in her face.

"You better or I'll call the cops," Alexis threatens but we all know she's gonna call them regardless.

"Yeah, right," he says getting cocky.

"Rebel, remember it's 911, tell them it's a child abuse case in a foster home," Alexis threatens through the mic.

A/n
Thanks for reading!

CQ:
Predict what happens next?