6: I Like You

Abby's POV

"Abby, I came back for lunch, I'm sorry I didn't come yesterday until after shooting," Anna says. I can smell delicious food but I can't tell what it is.

"So your board thingy, says you've been here a week now, and you are getting better, isn't that great," Anna says in a cheerful voice.

"I'm having Taco Bell if you can't tell, when you wake up, I'm gonna take you there too. They have delicious food," Anna says as the smell steeps back in my nose. It smells delicious.

Everyday she comes and talks to me about random things or what happened on set. Or her family, old stories, food, music, anything she thinks of.

It's amusing, one day she talked about dogs for a long time. Another she talked about how short people are better than tall people.

It's always a little light in my day to hear Anna. I've never seen her but I imagine she's beautiful, pretty, nice person. I don't what I'll do when I have to go back to the system though. That's gonna be hard.

••••
"Abby, I need to tell you something serious, when you wake up, I'm gonna adopt you, that's right you're gonna live with me forever. It's gonna be awesome," Anna says walking in to my room again. I'm excited but can I trust her or will she turn her back on me?

"Yeah, it's gonna be, I just need you to wake up, I wanna see those beautiful brown eyes, I wanna see your smile," Anna says. How does she know the color of my eyes?

••••
"Abby, I really think you should wake up, you're strong and a fighter, I really want you to wake up, please, it's been two weeks, please," Anna begs.

"Well, I've got to go back, this is the last week of filming," Anna says, I hear her bag shake as the door swings open, then it shut.

I wanna wake up. I wanna wake up for Anna. I need too.

Anna's POV

I hear nurses screaming calling for a doctor. And kids in the beds turning heads to the commontion as I pass by.

I turn around once more looking towards Abby's door when I noticed all kinds or nurses and doctors rushing in.

I run over and start yelling at one of them, "what's wrong? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing, it's okay, she's awake, we need to get her stable again," a nurse says sitting me down on a bench in the hall.

"C-can I see her?" I stutter.

"In a while," she says before walking in the door. She gets to see her first before me. That's uncool.

"Hey, Brit," I say when she picks up.

"Hey Kendrick, where are you? You should be here now," Brittany answers.

"Well, I've got some news," I say slowly.

"Well, could you tell us all, you're on speaker," Camp says.

"Oh yeah, Abby woke up, they are stabilizing her now. I need to spend the afternoon win her please, I'll work double time tomorrow," I beg.

"Liz? Max?" Brittany asks for me.

"Yeah, go ahead," I hear Max faintly.

"Yeah, we'll come down after we change, I wanna meet this darling," Brit says.

"Alright bye, love you all, see ya soon," I say handing up.

"Love you too, bye Kendrick," Camp yells.