7: Can I Call You Mommy?

This is Abby

This is Abby. Also known as Avia Butler or Princesstard. The second child of the Shaytards, YouTube family. Look it up there.

Abbie's POV 

I wake up the next day, Anna was still in the bed with me. The nurse walked in and smiled at us. I put my finger to my lips telling her to be quiet.

"Are you hungry?" She whispered to me.

"No," I answer quickly.

"Would you like some water than?" She asks.

"Yes, please," I answer.

"I'll be back with some water," she says sneaking out the door.

I look over at Anna. I've never had a Mommy or a Daddy. I'm happy to have one now. I like my mommy.

She has brown hair, blue eyes, she's not that big, she's not scary, she's perfect. But I also don't know her well. I met her two weeks ago.

"I'm back," the nurse says snapping my out of my thoughts. She has a small Dixie cup in her hand. I pull my legs close to me whimpering at the sight.

"What's wrong? It's okay, it's just water like you asked," she says shoving it in my face.

"No!" I shout at her scooting close to Anna waking her.

"What's wrong with it?" She says setting down the cup.

"What's wrong with what?" Anna says rubbing her eyes.

"No! No! No, Mr Anderson, I'm sorry," I yell blacking out whatever was happen.

Anna's POV
When I wake up, Abby is yelling no at a nurse. I rub my eyes not believing at first.

"No! No! No, Mr Anderson, I'm sorry," she yells pulling herself in to a ball.

"Abby? Abby?" I ask worriedly holding her, trying to stop her from shaking.

"No, I'm sorry," she says bursting in to tears.

"What's wrong? Abby? Honey? Breathe, in and out, in and out, like this," I demonstrate for her. She catches on and follows. We continue until her heart rate and breathing is normal again, well, close too.

"Abby, what's wrong?" I ask.

"T-the c-c-up," she says in a shaky voice.

"Oh, the cup, why?" I ask.

"Mr. Anderson, cup, stale bread, bad, whip, dinner, only food," she says shaking.

"Shh, shh, it's alright, you're alright, see, I'm right here," I say pulling her close to me. The nurse sneaks out with the water.

"A-Anna?" Abby asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"What is your job? Like you always talked about going to set?" She asks.