4: Spill it

Anna's POV
"Rebel, remember the number 911, tell them it's a child abuse case in a foster home," Alexis threatens.

"Alright, alright, It's Abby," he says.

"Full name," Alexis says in a whispered threat.

"Abigail Elizabeth," he says quickly. I stop in shock of what I just heard. Well, can't there be more than one foster child named that?

The ambulance comes and takes Abigail to the hospital. I get in the van thinking over what I just heard. Before I leave I see the police come and arrest the mean, rude guy.

Abigail Elizabeth, Abigail Elizabeth, Abigail Elizabeth. Repeats in my head.

I flashback to the day I had her. Holding her looking in the curious bright brown eyes, the little tufts of brunette hair and the small yawns and tiny feet and hands. She was an angel. I gave her away, though, and for selfish reasons. I know I shouldn't have. I regret it almost every day. I wish I could have seen her first step, first words, first everything and the seconds. I missed everything because of selfish reasons.

I'm getting ahead of myself, shouldn't I figure out if she's mine first.

We arrive at the hospital and they change her into hospital clothes. I ask for all the belongings on her and they give am a bag. I'm not allowed to be back there now because they are trying to get fluids and stuff hooked up.

I search through the bag, they're two black outfits with black coats. But I notice a little bag with a necklace. The necklace.

I feel more guilty for giving her up. The stuff she's suffered, oh goodness.

I've blanked out the world around me so much I didn't even notice have the cast standing in front of me.

I glance up at concerned and confused faces.

"Spill it, Kendrick, you know you can tell us anything," Brittany says taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah, remember my name is actually Fat Patricia, not Fat Amy," Rebel says making a reference to the movie.

"Okay? Well um, how do I say this, uh, um Abby is my daughter," I blurt out.

"What?" Rebel says.

"Yeah," I look down like I'm in trouble.

"How do you know?" Brittany says. I hold up a necklace.

"So?" Anna asks. I pull out another necklace and magnet them together.

"Oh," they all say making the connection.

"Yeah, so? I gave my daughter up because of my career and now she's almost dead because of me," I say sadly.

"No, no she isn't. It's not your fault. You thought she would get adopted or put in a nice orphanage or foster home," Brittany says sitting next to me.

"Yeah, Anna you had no way of knowing," Skylar says sitting on my left.

"But, I could have kept her," I mumble.

"We all could have done different things but what matters now is that you do something to help her," Anna says.

"Yeah, but I should have kept her. I regret it every day," I say.

"Well, now's your chance," Skylar says.

"Yeah, yeah it is," I say through the tears streaming my face.

"Here, come here," Brittany says leading me to the bathroom.

"What?" I say after we are alone in the bathroom.

"Kendrick, here go change," Brittany says handing me a change of clothes, I was still in my performance clothes.

"Thanks," I say going into a stall.

After I get changed, Brittany fixes my makeup and hair a bit.

"Alright let's go, you okay?" Brittany asks.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," I say pushing the door open.

"Um Anna, Abby is still asleep but they know what's wrong with her, would you like you to know?" Skylar asks.

"Yeah, lay it on me, Weirdo," I say smiling a little.

"Tale a seat first," he says and Brittany sits next to me.

"Abby is in a coma, she needs fluids, water, food, she hit her head, and when she passed out it was because of the heat," Skylar explains and my heart skips a beat.

A/n
Thanks!!!

CQ: What's Anna reaction?