Epilogue

Anna's POV

I wake up to a blood curling scream. After dashing down the hall to Abby's room. I see my scared seven year old curled in her little ball of protection.

I gently sit on her bed, taking her in my arms. As my shirt gets filled with tears.

"Abby, wake up," i say in a soft voice.

"Abby?" I say shaking her a bit.

"No! No! No!" She shouts in her dream.

"Abby, wake up," I say shaking her more.

"No!" She shouts while moving uncontrollably. I move quickly to not be hit.

"Abby!" I yell.

"What?" She says looking at me before bursting into tears.

"Abby, it's okay, you're okay," I say softly lifting her on my airs. I check her soiled diaper, before laying her on the ground.

After a diaper change, I take her back to my room and lay on the bed. Her head in the crook of my neck while her arms wrapped tightly around me.

Evenly she fell asleep and I moved her into a more comfortable position in my bed. I quickly retrieved her blanket before joining her the bed.

She curled into me once she noticed my presence. I gently stroked her hair while she fell back asleep again.

I think back of the timeline I have with her. From that first moment of holding her after giving birth to now curled in bed with her after a nightmare. The time I found her again, the time she told me she loves me, when she would scream and cry about sitting in the high chair, when she wouldn't eat anything, her in leg braces, and every smile she brought me. It's not how I pictured it but it's all these tiny moments that got us here.

A/n

Thanks you guys so much for the support of this book. Now it's come to an end.
Thanks especially:

Annakendrickxx ScrappyLittleNobody

They were always the people I leaned on for help. Thanks so much guys, love you lots!

CQ:
Book review?