Baby Secrets / Luke Skywalker

I took a deep breath looking at the test in my hand. I nearly cried, the test went positive. I threw it away and washed my hands heading back out the restroom. We were on a mission in Cloud City and Luke was no where to be found. Gosh that boy was always disappearing.

" Are you okay ?" said Leia looking at me. " I'm fine " I smiled. " Yeah are you sure ? You don't look to good, kid " said Han. I nodded waving my hand slightly, " Its just the temperature in here, its very hot " I said. " Do you need water ?" said Lando as he appeared.

" No no. Lets just get the ship ready to go and leave to find Luke " I said. " Is agree " said Han eyeing Lando. He smiled, " We are having some complications bug I promise it will be fixed !" he said. I took a seat and hugged myself, " I'll stay in the ship then " I said. " I'm afraid that can't happen " said Darth Vader as he appeared. I felt my heart stop and Han glared at Lando, " You damned Traitor !" he said.

" Han Solo, Princess Leia , as well as Y/N Y/L/N " said Vader. I glared, "I sense a disturbance inside you " he said. I quickly got into a defensive mode, " Get out " I said. " Ahh. Just as I presumed, its Skywalker's " he said. "Get near me and watch how fast I'll kick that helmet off your face " I yelled.

" Get them all and put them in the cells. We have our bait for Luke to show up " said Vader. A couple of storm troopers grabbed Leia and Han as well as me. " You'll pay for this Lando " I said. " I do what I must for my people " he said. We walked and were thrown in the cells. " When were you going to tell us ?" said Leia.

I sighed, " I don't know. I don't believe it myself, I just. I wanted to lie to myself ". " This is just trouble, Vader knows. I hate to say this but I have a feeling he'll use you more than us. You'll be Luke's weakness " said Han.

" Luke doesn't know " I said. " Thats just great ! This is all great " said Han sighing. " How far are you ?" said Leia. " I don't know a month or two ? I've taken a test every other day " I said.

The doors opened revealing Lando, Han approached him and punched him. " Your a traitor and a bastard !" he yelled. " Calm down !" said Lando. " Why are you here ?" I said. " I want to help you escape. I know it seems wrong of me to back stab you but understand , my people can't afford a war with the empire " He said.

" Had you been allies with the rebels, perhaps you would " I said. " Its not that simple " he sighed and paused for a moment. " Listen they are going to take us down to the carbon areas, I'll have someone make a distraction and with that you run off. The millennium falcon will be ready to go" he said. " How can we trust you ?" said Leia.

" You can't. You just have to take my word for it " he said. He walked out and Storm Troopers walked in getting us. I remained as calm as possible and was forced to walk towards a cellar area.

    I was grabbed and put away in something, I felt myself trapped and began screaming. Vader appeared holding a light saber to my head, " Skywalker " said Vader. " No " said Luke his eyes wide. " GET OUT LUKE. Run and escape go please " I said.

  " Here I thought I'd congratulate you young Skywalker. Children always seem to come in the most unexpected of times " said Vader. Luke just looked at me and I cried, " Just go save the others ".

    " You know I can't -"

  " How touching but really I need to speed this process up " said Vader. I felt something hit my head and slowly my eye sight went away as I dropped to the ground.

    Whispers were heard all around me, I was hearing voices. I felt my body on fire and I got up. A roar was heard and footsteps approached me. " Baby girl " said Luke as he held my face. " Luke " I smiled hugging him.

   " Your okay. Your okay " he said. He kissed me gently and I enjoyed his kiss falling back. We pulled away and he rubbed my tummy, " My baby is in there " he said. I cried softly and looked at the pilot area, " Where is Han ?"

   " A bounty hunter took him " said Leia sadly. " We saved Luke, we will save Han " I said and she smiled. " We, as in Chewie, Luke and I. You can't be risked, that baby must be protected " she smiled.

----------------------

    Had to change some things up hope you all enjoyed !

Comment or Vote if you would like more of these !!!