Frustrated- Poe Dameron SMUT

( Requested by StarWarscanbeurstory I hope you enjoy it. )

       You often were troubled, put a proper word for what you felt was frustration. To everyone you were Poe's best girl. Not in a cute relationship matter but instead in sense that you were his best friend. You loved Poe, you really did, but at first it was just the way you love a friend but when he held your hand, he kissed your cheek you couldn't help but feel that there was something else.

    You walked towards your bedroom and just sat down, it didn't even matter if you did love him. You were destined to be a Jedi, you knew from the old laws love was forbidden but that couldn't stop you from wanting him. From needing him. You had to have him at least once, at least know you could have him in some form that wasn't love.

  The door to your room opened and Poe walked in. "Y/n " he grinned and you forced a smile. "My best girl " he said and gave you a hug. "When did you get back " he said. "Just today. I just really been thinking " you said softly. He squeezed you tighter grabbing you, "I really did miss you. I can't believe your going to become a Jedi !! Who would have thought " he said. His tone was so happy and filled with excitement, you just looked at him.

   "And look you have my jacket " he said and bit his lip. "You look so cute in it " he said. Poe just looked at you, your face was in a frown. "Whats wrong ?" he asked. His eyes gave you a worried look and you felt annoyed and took a seat on the bed. Poe followed putting his arms around you, "Tell me whats-" You didn't let him finish, you instead got on top of him. You were practicallt straddling him. "Y/n what are you doing ?" he said confused. Your jacket and top came off, "Do you think I'm pretty " you mumbled. Poe covered his eyes, "Put on a - a shirt "he said. "You didn't answer my question".

   "I think your beautiful. Y/n what are you doing " he mumbled falling down on the bed. He took a deep breath and you laid on top of him removing his hands from his eyes. "I'm frustrated " you said honestly. "That's okay we can talk about it " he said. "No Poe we can't. We can't talk about my frustration because you are the only one who can help me feel better. For fuck's' sake Poe I want you. I want to feel you in me, on me, kissing me. I don't know why but your the only man I want " you said angrily.

   "Its not right Y/n. You are a jedi " said Poe. His brown eyes looked at yours, " I don't care " you said in annoyance. You got up, "This was a mistake. Forget everything I said. It was stupid of me to think you'll look at me or think of me any other way " you said in embarrassment. "Stop Y/n " said Poe. "No no. I'm just-" Poe grabbed your face gently kissing it. "Shut up " he said. You kissed him back, not a moment was wasted between the both of you. Poe kissed you with such passion, "'This has to be quick " you mumbled.

   "Your going to enjoy this " said Poe. "Mhmm " you mumbled. In a fash, your clothing all came off and Poe adjusted himself inside you. A small gasp escaped your mouth, "Y/n. My girl. My beautiful girl " groaned Poe as he kept thrusting inside of you. "Keep going " you said taking deep breaths.

   Poe grabbed your breast as he kept going inside you, it was pure utter pleasure and you never before had felt something like this. It was raw, it was sensual, it was mind blowing. "Y/n " groaned out Poe as he fell apart inside you, and soon after you shouted his name. "That was better than I could ever hope for " you grinned.

-------------------------------------

  Kinda short, did anyone like  ?? After this I'm going back to preferences !! So if you guys have any request let me now !!!!!